News:

English-language friendly kendama forum open for everyone worldwide. Welcome!

Main Menu

Mugens are coming back!

Started by BKA, 01 April, 2012, 10:02:03

Previous topic - Next topic

BKA

We've got some exclusive and amazing news for you this morning. Mugens are going back into production very soon! Not only that, but they will come in a brand new rainbow paint finish.

Stay tuned for more news!

Thorny

Oh my days, really? Let's hope they're as good as they used to be considering they won't be allowed 5% lead in the paint anymore.
New colours perhaps, or the same old rainbow? Maybe a new seal colour to show that they're 'Nugens'? :P
Exciting stuff haha

Mirek

Yeah I have just ordered 200 pcs and I should be first in Europe to have them. Iwata Moko is best. In shop within month.

tester

I've been testing one. The paint is amazing! Totally scratch-resistant, and with an incredible iridescence.

John

And I've heard they smell as fishy as this story... ;)

LarsVegas

Quote from: BKA on 01 April, 2012, 10:02:03
We've got some exclusive and amazing news for you this morning. Mugens are going back into production very soon! Not only that, but they will come in a brand new rainbow paint finish.

There's a typo in your mail: It should be "in a brand new rainbow paint fish".
EKO 2012 - European Beginner Champion

BKA

Okay, before this gets out of hand...

APRIL FOOL!

Nice to see that this prompted an equalling of the record for most people online at the forum at once! Boy, you all really are hooked by the mythical magic of Mugens, aren't you?

Now go out and play some kendama, all of you! :-)

Oase

oh my god !!!! this is the best news i`ve heard !! can wait to finaly put my hands on one or ten :)

Mirek

Quote from: BKA on 01 April, 2012, 12:36:06
Okay, before this gets out of hand...

APRIL FOOL!

Nice to see that this prompted an equalling of the record for most people online at the forum at once! Boy, you all really are hooked by the mythical magic of Mugens, aren't you?

Now go out and play some kendama, all of you! :-)

Thanks for that. It started my spiral of april jokes.

BrandonYoder

this thread makes me happy:)

Yoda

So our videos helped :D
@Mirek I book one of mugens! :)

EDIT: DAMN! IT'S FROM LAST PRIMA APRILIS. YOU'VE GOT ME :D
KENDAMA.COM.PL- POLISH KENDAMA COMMUNITY

shalafi

Spanish Kendama Champion 2010, 2012, 2014-16
Depth Perception is Overrated.