News:

English-language friendly kendama forum open for everyone worldwide. Welcome!

Main Menu

KROM Kendama

Started by theobau, 15 November, 2012, 11:21:17

Previous topic - Next topic

theobau

Kendama.dk just published the brand new KROM Kendama!

Look it up, they have several colors and sizes and they all look amazing!

-Theo

charlieThompson

So I am interested In getting a krom seem to look like a nice Dana but I was just wondering have any of you guys tried one out and if so how are they

The Void

I've had 3 Kroms for 6 weeks now.
One is a custom design which looks nice on my shelf. Barely used.
One is a rubberised paint finish. I used it a few times, just for getting "that hard trick" quicker... It feels like cheating though.
The third is currently my Kitchen KD - a plain wood model. Wearing in fine so far. "Seems okay" is a bit of a dull review, but I'm afraid I can't find much more to say right now. :-)
Sorry I can't give you a report on a standard paint Krom.

Cheers,
Void
If you don't want to BUY MY BOOKS 😉, then why not ask your local library to order them in, and read them for free? That would help too. Cheers!

happygoat

Hi,

I'm thinking about getting a KROM kendama, but I am curious to know if anybody in here has playing experience with them?

Cheers,

happygoat

BKA

mimlemium

I'm thinking about getting a KROM kendama, but I am curious to know if anybody in here has playing experience with them? I want to buy this one http://www.hedonskate.com/p/kendamas/kendama/kendama-krom-mint-15173 I'm not sure is it enough sticky and durable to play. What do you think?

BKA

Topics merged for tidiness. Opinions still welcome.