News:

English-language friendly kendama forum open for everyone worldwide. Welcome!

Main Menu

Video Challenge: Endless Combo (everybody can enter)

Started by Cliffdama, 18 April, 2013, 11:09:10

Previous topic - Next topic

The Void

If you don't want to BUY MY BOOKS 😉, then why not ask your local library to order them in, and read them for free? That would help too. Cheers!

Kev

Quote from: The Void on 15 February, 2014, 17:06:43
Nice one Kev - nice to see it done well ;)

Thanks Void, time to move on to the double and triple spins next!

shalafi

I keep trying but I find the last half turn to be extremely tricky...

Just to let you know I have not abandoned it.
Spanish Kendama Champion 2010, 2012, 2014-16
Depth Perception is Overrated.

SweetsKendamas

BKA

Hi Sweets!
Awesome to have you joining in the Endless Combo. Unfortunately, it looks like you picked up an email a bit late, because
A) That's number 60, and we've moved on to number 63 now.
B) That's Bird > Wingwalker. Banking is on the inside curve of the cup rim, not on the rim itself.

Wanna go for # 63 instead? http://www.kendama.co.uk/forum/index.php/topic,1022.msg12104.html#msg12104

SweetsKendamas

Kev

Quote from: SweetsKendamas on 18 February, 2014, 23:08:00
I was in the zone. Here is #63.

Thanks for that one Sweets, it's good!  8)

So now you get to set the next trick in the Endless Combo, (starting from the finish position of trick #63)

What's it going to be?

BKA

Whatcha got for us, Sweets?
#64. Weak hand tama grip > ? ? ?

SweetsKendamas

Weak hand tama grip - > 1 and a half turn ufo switch to strong hand tama grip. I will make a video if you need but pretty much you start the ufo with your weak hand, let it do 1 and a half spins, while the ken is spinning in the air switch the tama to your strong hand and finish the ufo. Can't wait to see this one done! Was messing around and this seemed pretty difficult and fun.

-Sweets

BKA

Ooh, tricky! A nice challenge though.

[user]joris.schweppe[/user], [user]Sonicpearse[/user], [user]The Void[/user], [user]HansNickmans[/user], [user]Mark[/user], [user]Kendama+cliniK[/user], [user]kendamatty[/user], [user]jordanfung[/user], [user]Dimensions[/user], [user]mreasyguy[/user], [user]Kev[/user] and [user]SweetsKendamas[/user] are all now in the Endless Combo prize draw.

Next trick is
64. Weak hand Tama grip > (1.5 Turn) Handswap UFO
Video "demo" at

Quote from: Cliffdama on 18 April, 2013, 11:09:10RULES
Trick Rules
- You cannot reply to your own trick.
- You must wait to re-enter until 5 other people have done a combo after you set one.
- You must wait to have your attempt verified by the previous setter before setting the next step.
- Use any competition-sized kendama.
- You should start the new transition from the finish position of the previous trick. i.e. You can just place the kendama into position. You don't have to do the previous move, but you can if you want to. But if so remember to...
- Hold the start and finish positions of the combo still for a couple of seconds please.
Video Rules (To help for a nicer compilation video)
- Make sure you have adequate lighting. Please film in daylight if possible. Clips usually look very poor in artificial light.
- Please film in Landscape, not Portrait.
Successful entrants get put in the prize draw. [user]The Void[/user], [user]Dimensions[/user], [user]mreasyguy[/user], [user]Kev[/user] & [user]SweetsKendamas[/user] must sit out round 64.
Good luck everyone!

KendAlex

i got this recorded on iphone, just a few minutes i can drop it here

KendAlex

KendAlex

now you have a choice which one you like to add ;)

KendAlex

if i must choose the next trick , then i would like to see the frontward double jumpingstick, start off with right hand then swap the tama to the weak hand and spike it