News:

English-language friendly kendama forum open for everyone worldwide. Welcome!

Main Menu

TK16 new colours

Started by BKA, 17 March, 2012, 15:11:12

Previous topic - Next topic

SamB

Quote from: HansNickmans on 09 August, 2012, 07:54:21
Since they have been available for quite some time now, has anyone tested them out?
Yeah I got a pink one from Mirek at the EJC. It is very slippery, (Matty got very frustrated failing to lighthouse on it!). The story is that supposedly the JKA have turned them down for being too slippery and the next batch will be a slightly different, slightly stickier colour. Kendalex also commented the pink, which I have, is the stickiest of the three. Having said that I really like it and am using it to practice my balancing technique and aside from the slipperyness it plays very nicely.
BKO 2011 - 2nd, SRC 2011 - 2nd,  SRC 2012 - 2nd, EJC 2012 (unicorns) - 2nd, SRC 2013 - 2nd, BKO 2013 - 3rd - Always the bridesmaid...

Patryk

I've got the pink one. I bought from Yoko(craftbuddy) on eBay.

Dama is really slick, but with the time, when it bruise littlebit, it is perfect. That really it isn't differentiate from others TK too much. Me personally didn't see anything others than with the black TK.

That's my first TK, but seriously i've got to tell you that, my next Kendama willn't be ozora, but TK. I love them! ;)

CDFraser9

Same old TK as before, just with pretty new colors. But I always have been a fan of TKs, so I love mine!

BKA

AlexSmith

So they only made 500 of them? Is that 500 of each colour? or total?

Interested to see how they swap the paint up

[edit: my post refers to the info gained from Mr. Jumpshoe's article on kendama.cz]