News:

English-language friendly kendama forum open for everyone worldwide. Welcome!

Main Menu

Ordering kendamas from America

Started by Unichuck1, 20 August, 2017, 21:49:24

Previous topic - Next topic

Unichuck1

Not sure if anyone else has had this ..
Ordered a krom deluxe quad from kendama usa I got charged royal mail handling fee ...
Ordered one from yancy no charges ordered 2 more from yancy and I got a handling fee
Quote from royal mail :
All goods entering the UK from outside the European Union which are above the thresholds are liable for customs charges, however it is up to the discretion of Border Force whether these are applied.
Just warning you guys ordering from America I feel a bit stung [emoji14]

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

The Void

Yeah, it's a bit of a lottery. There are plenty of stories of being lucky or unlucky. The worst thing though, isn't having to pay the import tax, it's having to pay the handling fee for the import tax!

Be prepared, everyone.  ???
If you don't want to BUY MY BOOKS 😉, then why not ask your local library to order them in, and read them for free? That would help too. Cheers!

John

I've ordered from the US a handful of times, and luckily only been stung once. Had to pay £18 to pick up 2 kendamas. Ouch. It is a complete lottery as Void says so just cross your fingers or try and source more locally - kendama.cz and kendama-france.com both have a decent supply and will probably get to you quicker.
Or get a Royal here from the UK!

Aura Kendama

We started to stock a range of Krom, Sweets. Kendama usa over on our shop
link below :-)

Items are shipped out from Prague,cz
we also hand paint our own brand - Aura Kendama
plays like an all round kendama... good for most tricks

I also travel a couple times to UK each year so can meet up in the London Area

Aura