News:

English-language friendly kendama forum open for everyone worldwide. Welcome!

Main Menu

"Introducing KROM Deluxe V2"

Started by BKA, 30 August, 2013, 14:07:33

Previous topic - Next topic

BKA

Maybe this should be in "Videos", but since it's a plug vid for product, we'll put it here.

the milky oolong

Very nice looking Kendamas. And even if they don't turn out to be the best in the world, the KROM guys are definitely fulfilling Goal Nr. 2:

0:34 - 0:41 - some serious fun.

Kendama Berlin
German Kendama Open 2014: 1st Place Speed Trick, 2nd Place Knockout
German Kendama Championships 2015: 3rd Place Speed Trick
KEN FEST Hannover, 2016: 3rd Place KEN Battle
KENDAMA CLASH Berlin 2016: 1st Place Intermediate

Coach_Styles

I bought the Quad-Split from Kendama USA. It came in on Saturday and I honestly couldn't be happier. It's the most money I've spent on a kendama and I have absolutely zero regrets.

First off, it looks awesome. The grain is both types of wood looks beautiful and I'm just competely in love with the look of the quad split.

It also plays like a dream. The balance between the ken and tama is basically perfect. Obviously lunars and lighthouses are a bit difficult straight out of the box. The tama is obviously very smooth due to the lack of paint. I like this because it forces me to be precise when landing these tricks, and it will also break in nicely over time. (It has a bit already and I've been using it for two days.)

The last little note has to be the sound it makes. It's nearly impossible for me to describe but it makes landing every trick that much more satisfying.

I'd love to know what other people think!