News:

English-language friendly kendama forum open for everyone worldwide. Welcome!

Main Menu

WE ARE SOUND KENDAMA 2018

Started by paulsayer, 14 September, 2018, 11:59:30

Previous topic - Next topic

paulsayer

13 mins of SK goodness. Enjoy!

YT description:
"This film is a culmination of footage from our monthly jams, community submissions as well as other random stuff - almost entirely filmed over the last 8 months. The idea was to both spread the word, letting everyone know about the kendama scene which is growing here in Scotland, as well as pin-point our progress as a community and as individuals.

It is now our dream to continue to move the kendama scene forward in the UK, organise bigger events, throw more comps, give away more prizes, host more special guests, have as much fun as possible and play even more kendama than ever before.

A massive thanks goes out to all the contributors who sent in clips, for coming to the jams, getting your friends involved – without you we would not have a scene. Dama on fam, see you in the next one."

- Paul Sayer, film editor/SK founder

The Void

Top stuff. A fun watch. Nice to see my Moonbase Epsilon and @fiddletriks ' Hanging Rev 1-Turn Bird from way back. Also liked the sync Armstall Japan. And lots more. Great vibe.
Click on!
If you don't want to BUY MY BOOKS 😉, then why not ask your local library to order them in, and read them for free? That would help too. Cheers!

donald grant

That's a great edit with a really nice community feel to it.  Highlights include the mega-yank (of course), the wrap-around-the handrail combo and so much more.  Cheers for making and sharing, and all your hard work!  (Now I'll never be able to go down the Queen Street travelator without seeing a shadowy figure at the bottom.....:) )

s070s

realy liked this edit
good seeing so many familiar faces from the UK

good job paul !