News:

English-language friendly kendama forum open for everyone worldwide. Welcome!

Main Menu

The Void - Royalist

Started by The Void, 06 June, 2016, 11:15:18

Previous topic - Next topic

The Void

Until recently, I thought buttercups were only yellow.

H that D to the max!
If you don't want to BUY MY BOOKS 😉, then why not ask your local library to order them in, and read them for free? That would help too. Cheers!

Dimensions

Loved that tap tornado swap!
Shameless Self-Promotion:
http://www.youtube.com/user/escapees6

s070s

bouncy swing in Owwwya  8)
cool edit, effect are somewhat trippy, but it works in this edit

The Void

Cheers dudes. @Dimensions After getting a bunch of tricks in 2 short sessions on one day, in another session I was trying a trick I'd only just thought of, feeling like I needed 1 or 2 more for the vid. Luckily, it didn't take too long. @s070s Bouncy string rocks! :) And yes, these effects are the sort of over-the-top cheesiness I normally try to steer clear of, but they felt right for a short sharp video like this.
If you don't want to BUY MY BOOKS 😉, then why not ask your local library to order them in, and read them for free? That would help too. Cheers!

The Void

Twonado Spike
Stilt > Finger-Tapped Drill
Axe > Lunar > Stilt > In
Spacewalk > UFO
Swing (Ping) In > Gyroscope
Tap Tornado Swap In
Horizontal Twonado Spike
Aeroplane > Twonado Stab > Tornado Spike > Juggle Big Cup > Spike > Turnover > Drill

KenSan

Great vid @The Void and as Eelco said very trippy.
3rd place @ BKO 2016 Adv. Division. :-)

HansNickmans

"Twonado" must be my new favourite trick name :)
Great video Void!
Kendama Belgium!

shalafi

Very psychedelic, but interesting.

The Axe->Lunar->Stilt->In is my favorite one, but all in all they are good tricks!
Spanish Kendama Champion 2010, 2012, 2014-16
Depth Perception is Overrated.

donald grant

Nice one, I like the horizontal backhand spike one near the end!  Thanks for sharing!