News:

English-language friendly kendama forum open for everyone worldwide. Welcome!

Main Menu

Selling Ozora Premuim White for $20 Dollars

Started by NimaP, 15 February, 2015, 20:02:05

Previous topic - Next topic

NimaP

It is opened, and used, but in great condition. add me if you want to buy it. I only accept via Paypal. It has no dents or anything.

ading

Please dont deal with this person nimaP. This person willhave you send the money to paypal account anf once sent He/She will claim that the account was wrong and been hacked by someone and will send you another paypal account with the same email with a difference of one letter. Then will claim that the account was hacked again but it's being access by the same person in paypal to deny your refund. Not sure how many times this person will do that but after 2 failed transaction i have to stop. After all that will claim that she/he fell bad about the what happen and act like that he/she will send the kendama for free and ask for shipping and after all that this person will cancel what has been agreed upon and leave you hanging in paypal transaction.

And untill now still sending me nonsense and ridiculous emails that he/she needs money and blaming me that he/she needs to borrow money to friends to buy kendama for sons birthday. I can post our conversation here if needed.

BKA

That is a photo from Yamagata Koubou's site.

DO NOT TRUST [user]NimaP[/user].