News:

English-language friendly kendama forum open for everyone worldwide. Welcome!

Main Menu

[SOLD] Sky Blue Mugen (JKA) for sale

Started by The Void, 30 April, 2015, 15:39:56

Previous topic - Next topic

The Void

For sale: 1 second hand Sky Blue JKA Mugen

CONS:
The right-hander sara-do string hole is severely weakened[nb]Thinking about it, this is effectively the new Musou stringing method anyway....[/nb]. Could probably be repaired with superglue/wood glue.
An "extra" string hole has been gouged in the ken[nb]!!! I know![/nb]. Could be filled/repaired with sawdust/wood glue.
One minor paint chip on the ball.
Some minor purple staining on the ball.

PROS:
It's a Mugen!
Completely playable, in VGC.
Did I mention it's a Mugen?

BUY IT:
http://tlmb.bigcartel.com
If you don't want to BUY MY BOOKS 😉, then why not ask your local library to order them in, and read them for free? That would help too. Cheers!

The Void

Correction: it's the right-hander string hole that's weakened. Corrected above.
If you don't want to BUY MY BOOKS 😉, then why not ask your local library to order them in, and read them for free? That would help too. Cheers!

The Void

http://juggling.tv/15069 ← Please go to JTV for HD/download

shalafi

Spanish Kendama Champion 2010, 2012, 2014-16
Depth Perception is Overrated.

The Void

The Void

Bump. Still available.

The Void

The Void

The Void