News:

English-language friendly kendama forum open for everyone worldwide. Welcome!

Main Menu

1st GLOKEN Kendama Video Contest "Mugen"

Started by BKA, 16 February, 2013, 15:21:17

Previous topic - Next topic

BKA

Poor form, Stephanie Lussier, stealing an image from our website, and using it without permission or credit.  >:(

BKA

BKA

...and from Josh Brown

...who has ALSO stolen our image. Seriously people, this is NOT okay!

Yoda

KENDAMA.COM.PL- POLISH KENDAMA COMMUNITY

RodDama

nice video Yoda! i had some good laughs!!
-RodDama!

www.terrakendama.com

RodDama

and Void i think your Japanese is improving!! haha! nice work!
-RodDama!

www.terrakendama.com

BKA

KendaMushroom

was a long day.

RodDama

Dude.. that was sick, Nic!! my guess is you get to add another mugen to your collection! haha!
-RodDama!

www.terrakendama.com

SamB

This project almost drove me to insanity this weekend but I am extremely pleased with how it turned out!
Time to watch all the other entries!
BKO 2011 - 2nd, SRC 2011 - 2nd,  SRC 2012 - 2nd, EJC 2012 (unicorns) - 2nd, SRC 2013 - 2nd, BKO 2013 - 3rd - Always the bridesmaid...

The Void

Nic... Well, it looked pretty, and reminded me how slack I have been with learning my Japanese!
Sam... I didn't notice the board until right near the end, then watched it again. Wow, that must have taken some planning and dedication - well done! Good luck everyone.
If you don't want to BUY MY BOOKS 😉, then why not ask your local library to order them in, and read them for free? That would help too. Cheers!

SamB

Thanks Void! It did take some persistence I have to say the BKA site "Knees!" and the KendamApp helped a lot! I also have to agree with your "Shin Mugen" sentiment, I'm sure Mr Iwata will want to push things forward rather than clone a 6 year old product.
I really like how everyone has been really creative with this and made a whole bunch of videos which are fun to watch not just edits of mad tricks.
3 hours left, good luck everyone!
BKO 2011 - 2nd, SRC 2011 - 2nd,  SRC 2012 - 2nd, EJC 2012 (unicorns) - 2nd, SRC 2013 - 2nd, BKO 2013 - 3rd - Always the bridesmaid...

HansNickmans

Great entries! Sam, I was pretty speechless when I saw that board up close... And I love the fact that some of these are in Japanese! Wonderful!

Love the Shin Mugen idea by the way, that would be great. New Mugen kendamas, with none of the collectibility of the old ones lost.

Kendama Belgium!

BKA

BKA

And here's the flood of last minute entries: