News:

English-language friendly kendama forum open for everyone worldwide. Welcome!

Main Menu

Official BKA gradings

Started by BKA, 08 January, 2012, 07:38:18

Previous topic - Next topic

The Void

If you don't want to BUY MY BOOKS 😉, then why not ask your local library to order them in, and read them for free? That would help too. Cheers!

John

Nice job @KenSan - and you visited Su! So jealous :)

John

Just out of interest, can the Royal Plush be used for BKA gradings?

KenSan

Cheers @The Void .

@John yeah Sulab, Su and his wife were fantastic. Also MJ Suicic who showed us around Kawagoe was great. It was about 38 degrees in Kawagoe that day, my eldest son left his bag on the bus and my youngest son went ape s**t in the heat. Fortunately all ended well with the bag and everyone was very tolerant of my youngest
3rd place @ BKO 2016 Adv. Division. :-)

BKA

Congrats to @Dice126 and @KenSan for their recent gradings. Records updated.

Quote from: KenSan on 22 August, 2017, 13:08:18and his wife
Ayaka.

BKA

Quote from: John on 22 August, 2017, 08:36:27Just out of interest, can the Royal Plush be used for BKA gradings?
http://kendama.co.uk/approved.html updated. Not currently.

BKA

johndmc

Quote from: BKA on 05 September, 2017, 12:52:33
Welcome to @KenSan & @johndmc as BKA examiners!
Thank you kindly, anyone in Kent or south east who would be interested to do a grading be sure to get in touch.

Sent from my F3111 using Tapatalk

Dont practice what you can do, practice what you can't! :)

KenSan

3rd place @ BKO 2016 Adv. Division. :-)

The Void

If you don't want to BUY MY BOOKS 😉, then why not ask your local library to order them in, and read them for free? That would help too. Cheers!

BKA

Congrats to Travis and Void on their recent gradings.

@The Void , your record on http://kendama.co.uk/dan.html has been updated.

BKA

Congratulations to Moshi-maniacs @ben_young and @Sowdz for getting Pre-Dan and 1st Dan, respectively, in their first gradings yesterday. Great work for 6-month players. Well done guys! Your forum accounts have been updated, and you've been added to the Pre-Dan and Dan pages.

BKA

Congratulations to @SakuraSlayer @I.A.M & @paulsayer on their gradings at SKJ this weekend! Your forum profiles have been updated with your grading, and you have been added to the Kyu and Dan BKA register too.

paulsayer

Yay! Thank you so much for the opportunity.   ;D

johndmc

Well done all

Sent from my F3111 using Tapatalk

Dont practice what you can do, practice what you can't! :)