News:

English-language friendly kendama forum open for everyone worldwide. Welcome!

Main Menu

EKO Leeds UK 2015

Started by s070s, 18 January, 2016, 13:06:45

Previous topic - Next topic

KenSan

Cool. Really got the sense of fun from in between all the tricks too in that edit!
3rd place @ BKO 2016 Adv. Division. :-)

The Void

Whoop whoop! That made me grin a lot. Thank you. :D
Also, @Galaxy Dama  at the end.
If you don't want to BUY MY BOOKS 😉, then why not ask your local library to order them in, and read them for free? That would help too. Cheers!

donald grant

Sadly video not available here in Hong Kong ; now I'm missing out on seeing what I missed out on! Look forward to seeing it when I get back:)

cello_91

jakub.zahumensky

Quote from: donald grant on 26 January, 2016, 03:36:33
Sadly video not available here in Hong Kong ; now I'm missing out on seeing what I missed out on! Look forward to seeing it when I get back:)

Some UK people have problems with viewability as well... I have uploaded the video to my google drive as well:https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B34JMQ9w_aJqRkFFNllHWFhFaHc

Not sure if this takes care of the problem since google drive uses youtube based player to playback videos, but I will upload the edit to juggling.tv and/or vimeo later, too. I just need to covert it first to fit into the 400/500 MB limit.

If you tried watching on a phone/tablet, try a computer. It might help.

shalafi

Thanks for sharing!

Lovely landscapes, looks like it was good fun. Almost killed Void, but he survived to an amazing trick with an imaginary kendama, which was awesome.

I had the not allowed problem on my phone, but on my computer I could see it fine, not sure if that's other people problem.
Spanish Kendama Champion 2010, 2012, 2014-16
Depth Perception is Overrated.

jakub.zahumensky

Quote from: shalafi on 26 January, 2016, 12:43:39
I had the not allowed problem on my phone, but on my computer I could see it fine, not sure if that's other people problem.

Yeah, I digged a bit into it and youtube says the video is not playable on phones (and possibly tablets) for reasons unknown to me... Should work alright on a PC/laptop.

s070s

sorry to everybody that had problems viewing
multiple export come out in a wierd setting
that probally caused some problems

jakub.zahumensky

Quote from: s070s on 26 January, 2016, 14:21:13
sorry to everybody that had problems viewing
multiple export come out in a wierd setting
that probally caused some problems

I think your video is playable without problems for everyone :) It's me who is causing problems and should be sorry :D I was too lazy to create a new thread (seemed pointless, too, to be honest) to post my edit and used yours, hope it's not a problem :) If it is, you can punch me at Spikedama ;)

s070s

i would love to punch you ...@SPIKEDAMA   ;)

Dimensions

Loving the vibe of this one!
Thanks Jakub
Shameless Self-Promotion:
http://www.youtube.com/user/escapees6

jakub.zahumensky

I'm really glad you guys like it. Makes it all worthwhile.
For those not able to watch the video (does not play on phones), I added links to vimeo and google drive to the original post

the milky oolong

Just watching these for the first time, thanks for the effort guys, hope I can make it this year after all!
Kendama Berlin
German Kendama Open 2014: 1st Place Speed Trick, 2nd Place Knockout
German Kendama Championships 2015: 3rd Place Speed Trick
KEN FEST Hannover, 2016: 3rd Place KEN Battle
KENDAMA CLASH Berlin 2016: 1st Place Intermediate

donald grant

Cheers for that, Jakub, that was a lot of fun! Hope I can get to the bko/eko this year!

The Void

Quote from: jakub.zahumensky on 20 January, 2016, 15:07:57i sometimes need a little push, you know...
So, just in case there's a small chance... *cough* 2014? *cough*
If you don't want to BUY MY BOOKS 😉, then why not ask your local library to order them in, and read them for free? That would help too. Cheers!