News:

English-language friendly kendama forum open for everyone worldwide. Welcome!

Main Menu

Welcome to the 3rd European Kendama Championship in Munich!

Started by Damadude, 28 July, 2011, 20:45:56

Previous topic - Next topic

Damadude

This goes out to all kendama players, lovers, enthusiasts and all those who aren't one of those yet but will become one soon :P
We would like to welcome everyone who has already made preparations for the EJC and the EKC in August and we would also like to invite everyone who has no plans to come to Munich yet. Don't miss this. Grab some bucks, your kendama and let's play together!

Here is a short clip straight from Munich Olypic Parc where the EJC will take place between August 6th and August 14th.
See you there fellows!

Join the community @ www.facebook.com/KendamaAroundTheWorld

Buy kendama @ www.kendama.de

The Void

This video is not playing for me, either in the embed or on the Vimeo page. Anyone else having this problem?

EDIT: So, this morning it's working for me. Nice vid, guys! It feels so soon... getting really hyped now!
If you don't want to BUY MY BOOKS 😉, then why not ask your local library to order them in, and read them for free? That would help too. Cheers!

Damadude

@Void: Strange. It works fine for me. What happens if you try to watch it?
Maybe try this link: http://vimeo.com/kendamaeurope/promotes-ekc-2011

The Void

Well, last night I was getting a No Entry sign in the flash player (on my iPod) and an Exclamation Mark on my Mac. But like I say, it's working okay this morning (on my Mac, at least).
If you don't want to BUY MY BOOKS 😉, then why not ask your local library to order them in, and read them for free? That would help too. Cheers!

Damadude

Roger that.
Sorry didn't see you edited your post again this morning.

Yeah it's feeling closer everyday. Just got a mail from the JKA right now.
Looks like we managed to get some special gifts ;)
I will post as soon as I know for sure.
Looking forward to see you next week!