News:

English-language friendly kendama forum open for everyone worldwide. Welcome!

Main Menu

SPF Lemon

Started by MasterKatra42, 10 August, 2011, 00:12:34

Previous topic - Next topic

MasterKatra42

Uh.  Wow.  What a video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wKxKfOJPZWg&feature=player_embedded#at=232

Great places, great shots, great guest appearances, great tricks, great music.  Good enough for a non-kendama player to watch I'd say.  This kid killed his edit.

kendamatty

Easily one of the best and most watchable kendama edits I have ever seen. All about sharing the dama-love with others on your travels, and also having a dapper camera (I haven't used the word "dapper" in a long time/ever, but I can't think of a more fitting word).

AlexSmith

This edit is really good, editing and filming is top notch. Tricks are great too.
My only complaint is that it's a little long, but I suppose the quality makes up for that

The Void

I love videos that aren't just "trick, trick, trick...", but make room for what I think of as "the spaces between" : faces, shots of tomatos, water bubbling over a rock, etc etc.

Love it. Thank you for putting so much effort into your movie.
If you don't want to BUY MY BOOKS 😉, then why not ask your local library to order them in, and read them for free? That would help too. Cheers!

KendAlex

Best kendama mini film i have ever seen,
Whole edit is insane, great story great backgrounds.

PS: I love the Trick that Jake Wiens was dropping, inward spacewalk, so nice to see a new style trick that i've done in my france edit (revers) that is done by someone els, that is making me very proud.