News:

English-language friendly kendama forum open for everyone worldwide. Welcome!

Main Menu

Krom Vikings and DL3s

Started by The Void, 07 August, 2014, 14:46:30

Previous topic - Next topic

The Void

Yes, that's Krom's name for that shade of yellow.
If you don't want to BUY MY BOOKS 😉, then why not ask your local library to order them in, and read them for free? That would help too. Cheers!

bacaflocka

The Void

If you don't want to BUY MY BOOKS 😉, then why not ask your local library to order them in, and read them for free? That would help too. Cheers!

The Void

The Cross: Unreserved: available again!

BenBenVx

If its still there on Friday its miinneee!!  ;D ;D

The Void

The Cross is now Reserved again!

The Void

The Cross is SOLD.
Just the mahogany left now.

Maicodama

How much for the mustard void?
Instagrams
@project.ark
@maico.ps
@eurodama_

The Void

The Void

Mustard SOLD!

All gone now. Thanks.