News:

English-language friendly kendama forum open for everyone worldwide. Welcome!

Main Menu

Dama trades

Started by kayadama, 08 April, 2015, 11:20:59

Previous topic - Next topic

kayadama

Got a few kendama im probably never going to use over my usual ones. Thought id see if anyone would like to trade them for something. The krom solid was stained with berrys and is unused, pink ozora also unused. The krom quad split has had a layer of glue applied to the tip but other than that it is as new.

Would prefer to post within the uk, could also meet up in bristol if your near. I may be attending bko for the 2nd day, not entirely sure yet.

Cheers

shalafi

The Krom Stained looks good!
I have the same version of the Krom Deluxe set for trade myself. A very pretty Kendama.
Spanish Kendama Champion 2010, 2012, 2014-16
Depth Perception is Overrated.

Dimensions

Can I say that the KROM quad split plays even better than it looks.
I normally retire kendamas after a year of almost solid play, but this one has still kept up. Stilts, birds and lunars sit perfectly and at the end of each spike you get one of the most satisfying 'clicks' ever.
I wouldn't trade it, I would play it
Shameless Self-Promotion:
http://www.youtube.com/user/escapees6

BenBenVx

I've been after a quad split for a long while!!!... lets talk brother  :D

shalafi

BenBenVx

@shalafi I do not have damas you are after. Is there anything from my collection you would be interested in??

shalafi

Quote from: BenBenVx on 08 April, 2015, 13:22:00
@shalafi I do not have damas you are after. Is there anything from my collection you would be interested in??
Not sure, what do you have for trade? I'm not in a rush to get those Kendamas out anyway, just taking the chance on the BKO.

kayadama

Quote from: BenBenVx on 08 April, 2015, 12:33:11
I've been after a quad split for a long while!!!... lets talk brother  :D

@BenBenVx Let me know what you have for trades