News:

English-language friendly kendama forum open for everyone worldwide. Welcome!

Main Menu

Which kendama should i get?

Started by tama_ttyler, 23 September, 2014, 13:15:47

Previous topic - Next topic

tama_ttyler

Im a pretty advanced kendama player and i was wondering which wood is better. Im looking at two hardwood ozoras they woods are keyaki and enjyu and i was wondering which one i should get or if i should just get a premium ozora. I was also looking at a krom deluxe and wondering out of all of these the krom the two hardwood ozoras and the ozora premium which one i should get please respond as soon as possible. P.S. sorry fro the lack of grammar.
-Tama_ttyler

tama_ttyler

I was also looking at a maple balance kendama and wondering if balance was a good brand.
-Tama_ttyler

BKA

There are several types of Krom Deluxe.

The Void

Have you searched the forum and read some reviews? People seem to really like their keyakis....
If you don't want to BUY MY BOOKS 😉, then why not ask your local library to order them in, and read them for free? That would help too. Cheers!

tama_ttyler

BKA I know whcich one would be the best?
-Tama_ttyler

tama_ttyler

OK so I'm looking at an ozora hardwood keyaki and a maple balance kendama i know ozora is a good brand and a lot of people seem to like their keyaki's but I've never gotten a balance and haven't been able to find many reviews. Please help. Thanks in advance!
-Tama_ttyler

tama_ttyler

Im looking at two KROM deluxes and was wondering which one was better. The full 50/50 walnut split or crazyzebra? Thanks in advance.
-Tama_ttyler

The Void

There is no "better". Just whichever you like the look of more.
If you don't want to BUY MY BOOKS 😉, then why not ask your local library to order them in, and read them for free? That would help too. Cheers!

tama_ttyler

Ok! So I am looking at two final kendamas. One is a Folken pro team kendama and the other is a KROM crazy zebra. Please i need to know today which one i should get! Thanks in advance!!! (P.S. I am also looking at a maple sol kendama with a walnut stripe if thats better than both say so.) (P.P.S. Just say the one you think's the best one.) Again thanks in advance, please respond as soon as possible!
-Tama_ttyler

M.Wang

Hi there!

I have a folken zero but not the pro mod. I would recommend this kendama because once it is worn in, it's the right amount of tackiness. The krom us a natty so I'm assuming once it us all worn in, it will be good. In the end, it's your choice. Choose the one you like best!

Hope you enjoy your new kendama!

M.Wang
-M.Wang

Simplicity! CLICKON!
KENDAMA.