News:

English-language friendly kendama forum open for everyone worldwide. Welcome!

Main Menu

Tracking multiple j-sticks

Started by John, 24 March, 2017, 18:56:48

Previous topic - Next topic

John

Alright chaps, I need your help with this one. I'm not bad at tracking a double j-stick, but anything more than that seems almost impossible. Trips and quads are up there, doing their spinny thing at high speed, and I have no idea how many rotations they're doing. When they come down I just randomly lunge in with the tama and hope for the best. It never ends well.

So... how can I increase my chances of tracking and landing a quad j-stick (for example!!!)
Any help appreciated. Hehe. :D

The Void

I think a good start would be not to have eyes as old as mine.  ;)
If you don't want to BUY MY BOOKS 😉, then why not ask your local library to order them in, and read them for free? That would help too. Cheers!

fiddletriks

For me personally it's a weird muscle memory thing, along with timing, and a lot of focus and good lighting, good luck!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
*welsh thistle*

Dimensions

I'll give tips on Thursday if still required :)
Shameless Self-Promotion:
http://www.youtube.com/user/escapees6

John

Is it Thursday yet? :)

Could really do with some muscles before the memory @fiddletriks but we'll see how it goes! Can't believe you landed it so quickly, amazing. Good luck @The Void, hope to see you at the finish line this week... I have no doubts you will make it!

The Void

If you don't want to BUY MY BOOKS 😉, then why not ask your local library to order them in, and read them for free? That would help too. Cheers!

KenSan

Agree with @fiddletriks Ive landed a few triples in my time and muscle memory, knees and good lighting are a must for me personally. Quads however I would probably need the moons gravity to come close !
3rd place @ BKO 2016 Adv. Division. :-)

John

Thanks @KenSan! Landed 2 trips today with a lot of fortune and an awful lot of knees. Will see what happens...