News:

English-language friendly kendama forum open for everyone worldwide. Welcome!

Main Menu

The ever popular "Today I..." thread

Started by BatDancer, 04 July, 2011, 21:24:24

Previous topic - Next topic

The Void

Today I put some kendamas in a box to take to a field for 2 weeks.
If you don't want to BUY MY BOOKS 😉, then why not ask your local library to order them in, and read them for free? That would help too. Cheers!

johndmc

Today I landed my first ken flip. And made it to over 50 moshi kame. Feeling pretty pleased with my self. [emoji3]
Dont practice what you can do, practice what you can't! :)

Kev

johndmc

The Void

Well done John.

In the last few days I've filmed a few tricks in a field, and at the seaside.

I haven't watched anyone's videos lately, and won't for another week at least, because I have weak internet here. I'll catch up...

Meanwhile, ONLY 1 week left to send me yr collab clips! http://kendama.co.uk/collab
If you don't want to BUY MY BOOKS 😉, then why not ask your local library to order them in, and read them for free? That would help too. Cheers!

donald grant

Nicely done, John.  Hope you're enjoying the buttercups, Void!

Went for a little play down at the beach today, surprised myself with a couple of bird - swing to small birds and a penguin earth turn - reverse earth turn.
Also managed a few grind around japans thanks to a slippery tama :)

HansNickmans

In between EKO practice, had a short session today with
- Gunslinger to slip grip special
- Lighthouse to stilt to in
Kendama Belgium!

Dimensions

2-turn opposite crazy lighthouse! By accident, of course, but I managed to keep it balanced for waaaaaaay to long.
Also swing up 3-turn UFO!
Shameless Self-Promotion:
http://www.youtube.com/user/escapees6

The Void

Nice work everyone.

Today, I mostly swore at video encoding software.

KenSan

@The Void I agree on the artificial light. Sometimes it feels like there is a film over my eyes when I jam at work under the factory lights.
3rd place @ BKO 2016 Adv. Division. :-)

Jedi_man

Today, using my brand new Ozora Keyaki with it's incredible bird grip, I got an Around Europe, but Birds instead of spikes! Though when I got to the bottom cup, the string was screwed up so I moved it. :(
It was still satisfying as heck though!
And right after I got it, it started raining  ;D

And is there a specific name for that trick?

The Void

I reckon it's "Bird Europe".
Nice work!

Jedi_man

The Void

johndmc

Admittedly it was yesterday and not today but I landed and actually held my first 1-turn lighthouse. Although haven't got my head round the 1-turn airplane yet. I'll keep you posted. [emoji3]