News:

English-language friendly kendama forum open for everyone worldwide. Welcome!

Main Menu

Kendama Consistency Challenge 17:#birdsfordays

Started by SweetsKendamas, 30 October, 2012, 02:42:41

Previous topic - Next topic

AlexSmith

Ok, this one has me interested, been a while since I got my bird on.
Tonight after band practise I might have to bring out my old crappy camera and try this out....

Dadooh

Can we start with little cup for those around stuffs? Because i think it would be an advantage for american players who use to do arounds that way (big cup 1st) whereas european players (and japonese ones) use do start with little cup.

Dadooh

SweetsKendamas

Looks like a clean run to me! Can't believe someone did it that quick! congrats! Send me a personal message and I will send the dama your way soon!

Li Ho Cheung

but it is from small cup start....i think it is not finish.

Dadooh

Ahah thank you man! It wasn't easy but I finally managed it in little more than an hour. Great challenge by the way. Now starts the harder thing: find the most difficult consistency challenge for you guys... and a good enough prize! Stay tuned!

Li Ho Cheung

i hope you can't win the game haha...just kidding.becaus i did it too,but i am too late,anyway congrats man.just wait the next Challenge ;)

The Void

Wow. I really thought that would be tough for anyone to get within a month. I guess I underestimated the birdability of you guys. But 2 people getting it within a day!?! Wow. Nice work guys.
If you don't want to BUY MY BOOKS 😉, then why not ask your local library to order them in, and read them for free? That would help too. Cheers!

BKA

We have updated the KCC Roundup thread with the result, and also added Rules and Guidelines there. (It only took until #17!!)

KendAlex

great and congratulations to both entrees.

i only have to say one thing,
following and play by the rules is the main thing, the tricks were written out and the ladder have to start with the big cup to bird to start with.
i know dadooh ask about it if it was possible to do start with the little cup, but that was not written down.
(I'm also used to it to start with the little cup on every trick that named Around the . . . . . )

on the Li ho Cheung the bird tricks are more a bird stall and not a proper landing (i mean with hold it for one second), it is not a speedtrick challenge but a consistency.

don't get me wrong here i do have respect for both players because they really great, but there are some rules and basics everyone know here that are following those consistency ladders from the start.

i only want to mention this to give everybody the same chances, and play by the rules(basics), and do the tricks that are listed in the exactly order.
what do you guys think?
(i'm not writing this because i was close, but just to mention about how i think about be fair, for everyone that like to play and take part)

i think if there isn't any agreements the next following consistency rounds, then it could be hard to make decisions (good or not)

Oase

i personaly dont thinks it matters that much from what cup  you start.. but from now i think is better if we did what Alex said..some basics ruls !! Congrats both of you !!! the first post is the winner...i now that better i was beaten by 10 seconds:)))