News:

English-language friendly kendama forum open for everyone worldwide. Welcome!

Main Menu

Yancy Customs - Custom Striped Sweets, Custom Ozoras

Started by PikWik, 25 September, 2014, 14:39:55

Previous topic - Next topic

PikWik

so the first batch of customs is complete and on the site.
http://yancycustoms.bigcartel.com/

the sweets has a deep purple horizontal stripe with a finish that glints with iridescence in the sun.

and the ozora has a showroom quality paint that is very hard to capture with a single picture.
a mixture of green and blue, depending on the light.

both play amazingly well and are individually balanced.
theres 11 of the sweets left and 5 of the ozoras left.

thanks for looking

http://yancycustoms.bigcartel.com/

happygoat

PikWik

thanks!

these customs are painted with top quality paint that rivals a musou (i have a green musou to compare the paint to). the ozora's paint especially is so hard to capture with a single frame picture; deep green and blue with hints of purple mixed in. the striped sweets is my own design and something that, to my knowledge, has never been done before. a perfect deep purple horizontal stripe is laid across each tama and then finished with a sparkling clear coat that shimmers with a multifaceted luster.

to be able to create something special for the kendama community, at a fair price, is something that is lacking right now. 'yancy customs' is here to make sure there will be quality kendamas that are affordable. these kendamas could easily be sold for $60-$80 like other sites, but im not about that.

each order contains

1 - custom kendama
2 - kenlab strings (black or white)
2 - extra beads
stickers

M.Wang

-M.Wang

Simplicity! CLICKON!
KENDAMA.

Sqveel

the prices on these are amazing for the beauty. I can see why you sold out so fast! Any idea when you're next batch'll be coming?

PikWik

thanks Sqveel!

i've been on a partial hiatus due to the holidays, but back on track as of this weekend. in that time, i designed a new yancy customs logo and have some custom shirts on the way as well.

so far, i have 12 ozoras completed and 6 sweets. the ozoras are something unique that i havent seen yet and the sweets are top notch as well. lots of research/trial&error went into this batch and I have settled with my new formula for the paint. the PFC+ top coat is tough as nails with a perfect grip for lunars with enough give for turntables and the like.

should be live by the end of the month with some shirts and customs :)

PikWik

new customs for sale!

beryl damage
half-split, dino egg inspired with tribal markings around the bevel. topped off with my PFC+ on 2014 ozoras.

melanoid rays
color-changing yellow/red/orange/purple base coat. also topped with PFC+, featured on the 2014 sweets focus.

and im in the process of having these two original designs made into stickers and the second into T-shirts!

Yancy Customs Logo #1

Yancy Customs Logo #2

thanks for looking. i wouldnt be doing this without the 'dama community, so big shout out to everyone who shreds kendama!