News:

English-language friendly kendama forum open for everyone worldwide. Welcome!

Main Menu

Czech Kendama Open Nov 5th 2011

Started by BKA, 28 August, 2011, 13:32:28

Previous topic - Next topic

BKA

The Void

Mirek tweeted the other day "Czech Kendama Open 2011 maybe postponed becouse of the bad delayed reconstruction of Sokol Žizkov gym. Please let me know if you have any problem with that. New date is not known yet."

Not great. Check in with Mirek before making any plans.
If you don't want to BUY MY BOOKS 😉, then why not ask your local library to order them in, and read them for free? That would help too. Cheers!

LarsVegas

Oh, good to learn that it'll be (or "maybe" will be) postponed. I already discussed with the family whether I get the weekend free ::)

The good thing is, I'll have more time to master the trick ladder. I still couldn't get a qualifying run past the lighthouse.
EKO 2012 - European Beginner Champion

Peter

This is no good news. I have already dealt with my family, and I have this weekend free, and my wife already got her wellness weekend in advance, and this is also the last weekend of the autumn holidays, where I could bring my daughter with me, and hey, again: this is no good news!!!

And: I can run a stable walk through the trick ladder! 3-5 misses on the way through...

Please, don't change the date!

The Void

If you don't want to BUY MY BOOKS 😉, then why not ask your local library to order them in, and read them for free? That would help too. Cheers!

Peter

Thanks! I am really looking forward to this competition. Would be a pity, if ithey changed the schedule. Hey Mirek: please make it possible on the intended day - maybe you find another location in Prague?

Mirek

Hi,

we moved the event into Zlin, bacause it would be hard for us to organise event in Prage without the help of Juggling Marathon and we have to keep the date. Exact place is not set yet. I hope you can come to Zlin instead of Prague.

Cheers
Mirek

LarsVegas

Oh dear. Zlin is more than 250km further away than Prague. I'm not sure whether I can make it.
EKO 2012 - European Beginner Champion

Peter

Same problem for me. Arriving from Munich, the Bundesbahn now recommends travelling via Wien! Frankly, I have negotiated so hard with my wife to get this weekend off, but now it is about 10 hours travelling one way... hm. Actually, I don't know. Yet, for the case, Mirek, please provide more detailed information (starting time, address in Zlin...).

We will see :-)

@ Lars: in case you are travelling by car, think about doing the trip via Munich - we could share the fuel costs.

Mirek

Hi,

I finally got the exact place, it is the gym on Benešovo Nábřeží GPS: 49.229702,17.677145 if you want to travel to Zlin by train then travel to Otrokovice and then take local train or troley bus to Zlín or I could pick you up at Otrokovice train station. I could find you some cheap accomodation in case you are not the regular hotel guys. So please let me know.

Looking forward to see you here.

Peter

Hm, I am still thinking about it... Nearest Trainstation would be Zlin-Dlouha, right? At which time are you going to start? I believe I could make it until 13:00 o'clock.

Do you have a phone number for me, in case I get lost?

Hell, man, this is really going to be a trip...

Mirek

Hi Peter that would be great I could wait for you on Dlouha or send someone there to pick you up. My phone number is +420777932681

I wathed your video and you have to make that flip that ken.

Have a nice journey

BKA

Congratulations to Peter and Marek!

Worth the journey after all, Peter?!

Peter

Folks!!!

I can't stop smiling,

This day remains unforgettable, at all, a highlight of everything, the trip worth and everything else! I won!!!!

This feeling is so incredible :-)

My good old friend, the Lighthouse, was fair to me today. After 30 minutes of balancing the first try... no, have to calm down first before describing this!

Singing, dancing, hallelujah!