News:

English-language friendly kendama forum open for everyone worldwide. Welcome!

Main Menu

[Ebay sale] Shin Sakura kendama

Started by The Void, 12 January, 2012, 14:25:49

Previous topic - Next topic

The Void

If you don't want to BUY MY BOOKS 😉, then why not ask your local library to order them in, and read them for free? That would help too. Cheers!

Thorny

Insta-bid... wish I could BuyItNow:( haha

The Void

I did think about putting a Buy It Now price on it, but I thought I'd prefer to find out what the market price actually was. :)
If you don't want to BUY MY BOOKS 😉, then why not ask your local library to order them in, and read them for free? That would help too. Cheers!

Thorny

I didn't realise it was your eBay... ignore that message then haha

AlexSmith

Ohh boy. I'm supposed to be in money saving mode right now...

Thorny

Quote from: AlexSmith on 12 January, 2012, 19:22:00
Ohh boy. I'm supposed to be in money saving mode right now...

You're not the only one man! haha, I wish I had enough!

And I've dreamt of a blue one! (Not that I'm complaining with my red one!  ;D)

AlexSmith

Alright, since I last checked it's gone up over 100 GBP.

There goes my dreams, especially considering there's 9 days left. Don't people know the proper way to Ebay is wait till the last minute and throw out your highest bid? lol

The Void

Cripes, I didn't expect that. Still, the current high bidder has 0 feedback, so that's not totally inspiring. We'll see.....

AlexSmith

Quote from: The Void on 12 January, 2012, 22:34:30
Cripes, I didn't expect that. Still, the current high bidder has 0 feedback, so that's not totally inspiring. We'll see.....

True, but it's likely that not a ton of dama players who are interested use Ebay all that often. So I'm guessing there will be a couple bidders with new accounts at least. Specialty items like this will draw people who are new to Ebay in.

Mark

Its now £205?! Some people got money to burn! :-P
British STC: 2008 - 1st ....  2009 - 2nd ... 2011 - 4th
British Advanced Championship: 2011 - 4th

By markool89 at 2011-08-06

Thorny

Quote from: Mark on 13 January, 2012, 09:02:00
Its now £205?! Some people got money to burn! :-P

Practically instantly out of reach... aha :P

The Void

You've already got one, don't be greedy!  :P

AlexSmith

Coming up on the last day of the auction... I'm guessing there will be some more bidding action soon. Anyone care to fancy a guess at what the final price might be?  :P

(I'm not sure if this is bad eBay etiquette or not, my apologies if it is)

The Void

Quote from: AlexSmith on 21 January, 2012, 05:29:32Anyone care to fancy a guess at what the final price might be?
Okay, who had "£215"? Anyone?  :)