News:

English-language friendly kendama forum open for everyone worldwide. Welcome!

Main Menu

Quick Klack Kendama Review (and first tricks video)

Started by br4d24, 29 August, 2013, 02:44:37

Previous topic - Next topic

br4d24

Alright guys so I got my beautiful new Klack kendama in the mail today! MR. Kevin Markie has been on the ball lately with his up and coming company! When you order from Klack you get to choose whatever design you can think of and he will airbrush it nearly flawlessly.

So far this kendama is wonderful to play; it feels even lighter than my yellow oozora (chose lightweight option when ordering from kendama co too).

The tama has a nice airbrushed paintjob on it that i could only assume is like the legendary sourmash paint. I havent had the chance to play a sourmash, but for someone who just learnt lunar flips - landing them on a fresh kendama says something imo. Also, its not too sticky - which i greatly dislike about "sticky" tamas - it seems to grab when you want and slide when you want which i love. Generally i prefer gloss tamas because they slide and dont catch - which some sticky tamas ive played have done.

Any questions you guys have i will be happy to answer! I have a scale kicking around here somewhere so i might weigh it if i get the chance.

Heres my first tricks video using it:

AlexSmith

PikWik

looks sick, and youre getting alot more solid with your playing. i agree with the tama not being too sticky. it works against me if i practice on a rubber tama and then play a jka cause of how much slippier the gloss paint is  :'(

the more i play the more i notice slight differences on what i prefer. for me, the sarado needs to be a little lower to the bottom cup so i can balance lunars easier. when i corrected all my KDs a little lower this helped with lunars immensely

looking forward to more of your edits/tutorials!