News:

English-language friendly kendama forum open for everyone worldwide. Welcome!

Main Menu

TK16 new colours

Started by BKA, 17 March, 2012, 15:11:12

Previous topic - Next topic

BKA

JKA page, via google translate. Looks like they'll be limited edition... ?

FilthyTown

OMG those look sooooooooooo GOOD!

AlexSmith

From the translation it looks like the presale was JKA members, but maybe they'll be available eventually?

BKA

They are possibly only for entrants of a certain competition. Not sure.

FilthyTown

Quote from: AlexSmith on 17 March, 2012, 23:26:11
From the translation it looks like the presale was JKA members, but maybe they'll be available eventually?

Seems like they are saying these are a first run deal until mass production quantities are met maybe?

I'm going to pray.

For all of us. ;)

Craftybuddy

Hi everyone,

The truth is that the TK maker's production has been very much delayed and they are finising off the first batch of production recently, and the lot at first is supplied to JKA, who will make those available to their members only as priority. Of course, the members will have to have the priority and that is the benefit of being the member.

Once their production is up and running and producing more, the new colours will become available to ordinary public and normal shops will start filling up their shelves.

If you would like to know more about it, please let me know.

Thank you,

Yoko (Craftybuddy)

Winter Solstice Kendama

Yoko,

I was wondering about this. One of my customers got a hold of me about them and I responded they were likely "members only" much like the green galaxies were. Glad I made the connection as these are very very tempting ':{D

-Curtis

Craftybuddy

Yes indeed, they do look nice don't they?

Just a word of a bit of correction - Galaxy Green is not the one being exclusive to JKA members... It is Galaxy Orange ones. Galaxy Green ones are available to anyone from many shops, but Orange ones are only available from a few.

If you want to know from where, please PM me.

Thanks.

Craftybuddy

John

These look very nice indeed.... now, I wonder where they got the idea to do a sunshine yellow one...? :)

Winter Solstice Kendama

Quote from: Craftybuddy on 21 March, 2012, 01:10:17
Yes indeed, they do look nice don't they?

Just a word of a bit of correction - Galaxy Green is not the one being exclusive to JKA members... It is Galaxy Orange ones. Galaxy Green ones are available to anyone from many shops, but Orange ones are only available from a few.

If you want to know from where, please PM me.

Thanks.

Craftybuddy

Oh man...yes please. I played a Galaxy Green a little while ago, it was dreamy. Galaxy Orange sounds yummy.

-Curtis

SamB

Those new TK16s do look quite tasty.

Quote from: Winter Solstice Kendama on 21 March, 2012, 14:15:57
Oh man...yes please. I played a Galaxy Green a little while ago, it was dreamy. Galaxy Orange sounds yummy.
kendama.cz has both galaxy colours in -> http://www.kendama.cz/kendama-shop/ozora-kendama-galaxy-orange/
BKO 2011 - 2nd, SRC 2011 - 2nd,  SRC 2012 - 2nd, EJC 2012 (unicorns) - 2nd, SRC 2013 - 2nd, BKO 2013 - 3rd - Always the bridesmaid...

AlexSmith

If anyone is interested in buying one of the new TK16's right now:
New TK's for sale

The price is questionable at best, but I guess it's the only place you can find them right now.

AlexSmith

Hmm, looks as if I was wrong here, and it is $75 for all three. If anyone is interested they should just message the seller to find out more, of course. Looks like there's only the one set of 3 up for sale.

FilthyTown

HansNickmans

Since they have been available for quite some time now, has anyone tested them out?
Kendama Belgium!