News:

English-language friendly kendama forum open for everyone worldwide. Welcome!

Main Menu

Take That Doug

Started by HansNickmans, 13 December, 2012, 11:53:36

Previous topic - Next topic

HansNickmans

Haven't seen this around the forum (and it's pretty damn good):

Good job Joe, way to stick it to Doug :)
Kendama Belgium!

The Void

Thanks for posting, Hans.

Joe, that first trick!! Spacewalk Fast Throw The World?! Holy Moly.
If you don't want to BUY MY BOOKS 😉, then why not ask your local library to order them in, and read them for free? That would help too. Cheers!

MasterKatra42

Ah, come on guys, it's not that good.  Thanks for the trick props, Void.  Me and Anthony were talking about fast throw stuff and how hard it was.  I used this to practice for a couple days and it turned out to be a pretty good trick on it's own.

Thanks for posting, Hans.  I really didn't think anyone would want to see it, but we've got two so far!  And Doug makes three.

The Void

Actually, I suppose "only" the last bit of the first trick is really tricky. (Not to put you down, but the rest of it is "gettable".)

And no, you don't need a new camera - you just need to RTFM for the one you've got (Don't leave indoor white balance set when you're filming outside, for example: that's why those shots are soooo blue), and compress in the right aspect ratio. :P
If you don't want to BUY MY BOOKS 😉, then why not ask your local library to order them in, and read them for free? That would help too. Cheers!