News:

English-language friendly kendama forum open for everyone worldwide. Welcome!

Main Menu

The ever popular "Today I..." thread

Started by BatDancer, 04 July, 2011, 21:24:24

Previous topic - Next topic

Jak

The Void

A quick couple of tricks before the first over of the day.
If you don't want to BUY MY BOOKS 😉, then why not ask your local library to order them in, and read them for free? That would help too. Cheers!

The Void

Tap-Tornado Scoop Spike in the garden today. An old trick, but one I hadn't done for a while.
If you don't want to BUY MY BOOKS 😉, then why not ask your local library to order them in, and read them for free? That would help too. Cheers!

The Void

It was pretty breezy outside today. And I had a headache. So that's probably why I missed those extra 2 Jumping Sticks, right? ;)

The Void

shalafi

Quote from: The Void on 10 September, 2016, 19:44:47
Got another pass in today. Pleased.
Congrats! This is one of your more solid runs, right?

Are you going to Japan soon?
Spanish Kendama Champion 2010, 2012, 2014-16
Depth Perception is Overrated.

The Void

Thanks, yes it is.
Quote from: shalafi on 10 September, 2016, 19:47:29Are you going to Japan soon?
Wanna buy a hundred Royals? ;)

The Void

shalafi

Today I landed a zero turn JS, a normal JS and a 2-turn JS... First try, off camera.

Didn't manage to land it a second time yet.

BKA

Nice combo, shalafi.

Today we found this old clip on a hard drive. @Dimensions in full flow.

shalafi

Great flow indeed!

Today I received a practice balisong that I ordered some time ago. I'm afraid I'll play less kendama for a bit.

And also wrote an article analysing kendama from the game design point of view.

The Void

Only 2 2-T LHs today. Grr, so close. More work.

The Void

Another fail yesterday, on three tricks, bah. But a pass today. So it goes.

shalafi

Today I tried to land the 0-1-2 turn jumping stick on camera and failed

Jak

Today I got spacewalk swap handle stall for the first time,  and followed it with a lucky juggle to spike.