News:

English-language friendly kendama forum open for everyone worldwide. Welcome!

Main Menu

Kendama Belgium

Started by HansNickmans, 05 August, 2011, 08:04:18

Previous topic - Next topic

HansNickmans

After buying a kendama for a friend last week, he's been practising like crazy which resulted in a first ever (i think) small kendama meeting in Belgium. With only four kendamas, we managed to get a lot of people hooked so our community will start expanding soon. Some of the new players were landing double orbits at the end of the evening and some of the (three) long-time players landed some tricks they never did before. Our skill level is still pretty basic, but we're getting there. We decided to start up Kendama Belgium, which I hope you'll be hearing of soon!

Hans, feeling very happy about having a small kendama-community :)
Kendama Belgium!

AlexSmith

Nice work, I helped start up a similar sort of organisation in the city I live in. If you ever have any questions feel free to ask.

The Void

Excellent stuff! Keep spreading the word.                                          I'll be driving through Belgium soon, as my ferry is just leaving Calais. I'll let you know if I see any clickers en route!
If you don't want to BUY MY BOOKS 😉, then why not ask your local library to order them in, and read them for free? That would help too. Cheers!