News:

English-language friendly kendama forum open for everyone worldwide. Welcome!

Main Menu

Royal Plush competition

Started by BKA, 10 August, 2017, 13:40:37

Previous topic - Next topic

BKA

We have an exclusive pre-release of one of the new Royal Plush kendamas, to give away to one lucky forum member!

Want to win it?[nb]Of course you do![/nb] Follow these easy steps:

(0. Join this forum if you haven't already!)
1. Reply to this thread, telling us what is the plushest thing you can think of.
2. Wait until Friday 18th August, 12:00 BST, to find out if you're the lucky winner.

- Anyone can enter, worldwide.
- The winner will be chosen at random from the replies.
- One entry per person.
- (We want replies from at least 12 different people for this comp to be live, so tell your friends!) <--- DONE! We're live.

Thanks to Royal Kendama for the prize!

Dice126

Quote from: BKA on 10 August, 2017, 13:40:37

We have an exclusive pre-release of one of the new Royal Plush kendamas, to give away to one lucky forum member!

1. Reply to this thread, telling us what is the plushest thing you can think of.
2. Wait until Friday 18th August, 12:00 BST, to find out if you're the lucky winner.

- One entry per person.
- (We want replies from at least 12 different people for this comp to be live, so tell your friends!)

The plushiest thing I can think of is my chin :)

Can't wait for these to drop because they slay

Good luck everyone

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

shalafi

The plushiest thing I can think of is the collection of plush toys from my daughters, the penguin being the one that stands out as plushier.
https://www.instagram.com/p/BGXfTD3A9ym
Spanish Kendama Champion 2010, 2012, 2014-16
Depth Perception is Overrated.

johndmc

Quote from: BKA on 10 August, 2017, 13:40:37

- One entry per person.
- (We want replies from at least 12 different people for this comp to be live, so tell your friends!)

The plushest thing for me is my new daughters soft little chubby cheeks [emoji5] [emoji7]

Sent from my F3111 using Tapatalk

Dont practice what you can do, practice what you can't! :)

Old_git

The plushest thing coming to mind is spending vacation in the middle of the woods in Finland with my kids. Slow days, relaxing and jamming tricks I've never been able to land before.

Lähetetty minun Nexus 6P laitteesta Tapatalkilla

Acmuirhead

My kitten Nibbler has got to be the plusest kitty.

Johnny bouch

This kendama looks pretty 'plush' if you ask me

BKA

@Dice126 @shalafi @johndmc @Old_git @Acmuirhead @Johnny bouch [nb]Welcome to the forum, Johnny![/nb] All acceptably plush answers, thanks.  :) That's six of you, so we're half way there. (Remember, if fewer than 12 people enter, then no-one wins, so tell your friends to enter!)

Jedi_man

Ashton

The plushest thing I can think of is my former afro  ;)

jakub.zahumensky

James_Hoang25718

The plushest thing that I can think of right now is my pillow. It's so soft and comfortable!

Matt Goody

Hmmm... the plushest thing i can think of is def this pic of Mr Fluffy!  ;D

Instagram
@g00dr0

BKA

@Jedi_man @Ashton @jakub.zahumensky @James_Hoang25718 @Matt Goody The plushness keeps coming! All good, but we still need at least one more entry for someone to win.... tell your friends to enter.

John

Aside from a Plush kendama, this has to be the plushest thing ever. It's a massive teddy "chair", and if my daughter had one in the house I don't think she'd ever leave. She'd have to push me out of the way first, though. :)