News:

English-language friendly kendama forum open for everyone worldwide. Welcome!

Main Menu

Kendama Belgium @ Cosplay & Mangafestival - 6-7 September

Started by HansNickmans, 04 August, 2014, 10:07:01

Previous topic - Next topic

HansNickmans

Hello everybody,

The weekend of 6 and 7 september there is the annual Cosplay & Mangafestival at the Japanese Garden in Hasselt (Belgium).
We will be attending with a couple of players, hopefully getting some new people hooked.
Additionally, we will be playing games of ken, spin-off, unicorns... with possibly some prizes. And of course you will have the chance to visit the Japanse garden (koi pond, tea ceremonies,...) and the festival.

The event will be up soon on our facebook page (https://www.facebook.com/pages/Kendama-Belgium/214217901964557)

Come and hang out!
If you are interested and need a place to stay, let us know.

Hans

Kendama Belgium!

HansNickmans

Not that much attendance, but a great weekend nevertheless.

All the cosplayers made for a very colourful and diverse crowd. We got a lot of people trying out the kendama, and surprisingly getting a lot of first spikes. We also sold a couple (currently the Play 2014 model) and pointed them into our direction on facebook. So let's hope it's the start for some new clickers!

We will possibly have one more Sunday afternoon in October at the Japanese garden. It has been a fun collaboration with them, which will probably be repeated next year!
Kendama Belgium!

The Void

If you don't want to BUY MY BOOKS 😉, then why not ask your local library to order them in, and read them for free? That would help too. Cheers!

JeffreyItaliaander

NICE Hans,
Hope to join this October!
I'll do my very best!