News:

English-language friendly kendama forum open for everyone worldwide. Welcome!

Main Menu

Ninja Pro Kendama?

Started by br4d24, 12 January, 2013, 05:05:21

Previous topic - Next topic

br4d24

Anyone ever hear of one of these? My friends mother owns a toy shop and I guess they started selling these there; my buddy had this one and forgot to take it home with him so ive been trying it out! From my research it seems like they are more of a toy style company moreso than a professional kendama manufacturer but it plays alright. I only played a sunrise performer before this one so i dunno how regular size kendamas are really supposed to play [two bamboo tributes in the mail :) ] It is apparently built to specs and it does measure in at the standard kendama length.

http://www.higginsbrothers.com/html/novelties.html

RodDama

some friends if move found some of those in pentictoc, bc last summer..  they're a cheap kendama...  but a kendama none the less!!
-RodDama!

www.terrakendama.com

br4d24

Haha thats funny! Thats where this one is from :P
After a few sessions of playing it I agree with you that it is just a kendama, there is nothing that makes it unplayable - nor outstanding. Holding it compared to my Sunrise Performer is like a honda to a corvette... they both get you where you wanna go, but one is built with care and precision while the other is built to budget. The ultimate comparison will be when i get my tribute, which will be the same size.

Oh, here is a pic: