News:

English-language friendly kendama forum open for everyone worldwide. Welcome!

Main Menu

Advice for growth in the kendama Community in ohio? Help appreciated!!!

Started by BrandonYoder, 19 August, 2013, 20:49:56

Previous topic - Next topic

BKA

Kendama+cliniK

It's been a while since anyone has posted on this thread so I thought I would let everyone know that the kendama scene is alive and healthy here in Ohio. We've had 2 events that A LOT of companies have been a part of. DamaDreams, OH and The Parkdama Showdown. None of it would have been possible without Brandon Yoder and the kendamadrama crew. (www.kendamadrama.com) Kendama+cliniK would like to thank Kendama Co., KendamaUSA, Sol kendama, Bear Paw Kendama, Lion Head Kendama, Gloken, Steeze, Roots, Balance kendamas, and so many more companies/individuals. I want to have one indoor event during our winter season and then I plan on doing DamaDreams, OH again next year. Keep us posted we're always looking for sponsors and people to come and chill with us. Most of the close to Ohio players that have responded to this post I actually ended up meeting. Which is pretty awesome to me. Thanks again, guys!!!
Kendama+cliniK

LarsVegas

That Parkdama poster is cool. It really gets the "showdown" of the good ol' west across with its colours and fonts.
EKO 2012 - European Beginner Champion

Kendama+cliniK

That's Brandon Yoder being a genius with a computer. He's the best around! haha
Kendama+cliniK