News:

English-language friendly kendama forum open for everyone worldwide. Welcome!

Main Menu

Outlink, 2014

Started by BKA, 26 January, 2014, 16:23:15

Previous topic - Next topic

Kev

Matty's video seems set to private.

BKA

Sorry,  link fixed.

kendamatty

I have just removed the pin so it should sit in the thread ok!

BKA

JUDGEMENT:

BKA

kendamatty

ahahaha Rob's "yes" rampage still gets me every time :)  Nice job to all the participants, and cheers Void for hosting and roping in others to help along with judging and guest tricks!

See many of you at the BKO, with my new arsenal of tricks!

And congrats to Theo and Rob for the last combos, they looked awesome.

I now have something for the kenfession page...

Dimensions

Quote from: kendamatty on 27 April, 2014, 20:10:19
ahahaha Rob's "yes" rampage still gets me every time :)
Yeah, I was kinda annoyed in how long that trick took me - but 14 took the biscuit![nb][user]mreasyguy[/user] your still evil, haha[/nb] (I was too tired to cheer at the end of that one)
Nice job to all the participants, and cheers Void for hosting and roping in others to help along with judging and guest tricks!
Again, thanks to Void for holding the comp, to all the guest setters for bringing a new perspective of trick stomping to the table, and to a very evil man - mreasyguy - for two hard Outlink tricks and for accepting people's tricks whilst Void was away (having fun ;D)
And congrats to Theo and Rob for the last combos, they looked awesome.
Thanks, well done to Theo and Matt for doing there best with that last one - [user]kendamatty[/user], I'm going to laugh every time at your atempt haha

Also well done to everyone who was injured in this competition through the Outlink curse. And for all BKA members for supporting this brilliant association!

I now have something for the kenfession page...
...Finally haha

Outlink was great fun, I loved watching everyone make progress through all the highs and lows and most of all I learned loads of new tricks and practiced a few tricks I haven't done for ages...
See many of you at the BKO, with my new arsenal of tricks!
Matt Nix... Game On!

-Rob
Shameless Self-Promotion:
http://www.youtube.com/user/escapees6

mreasyguy

Well done to all 3 of you. You all fought to the end and made it a great competition to watch (oh, and judge at times  ;) )

And thanks [user]BKA[/user] for letting me be a guest setter for a few tricks, although i never meant to injure anyone, honest!

I will see a fair few of you next week t BKO!

*cough*istillcantlandc-whips*cough* haha

shalafi

Hats off to all the participants, and specially to the last 3 and Void for organising it.

Yes, also special Hat off to Rob :)
Spanish Kendama Champion 2010, 2012, 2014-16
Depth Perception is Overrated.

Kev

Quote from: shalafi on 27 April, 2014, 22:02:02
Hats off to all the participants, and specially to the last 3 and Void for organising it.

Yes, also special Hat off to Rob :)

So you did get your lucky hat after all then Rob!

Well done all, great comp. Now it's time to get your BKO practice going!

JeffreyItaliaander

CONGRATZ ROB!! Awesome competition to follow! I won't be at the BKO unfortunately, but will be in Denmark this summer!! JOIN!!!! Thanks guys!! Cool competition VOID!

LarsVegas

Congratulations to Rob, Matt and Theo. It was exciting to see how fast you always got those very difficult sequences.
On a side note: My personal awards for most entertaining videos go to kendamatty and s070s - you made me laugh several times.

And of course many thanks to Void. That was a great event!
EKO 2012 - European Beginner Champion

theobau

congratulations rob! you earned it!

and thanks guys^
I guess we did pretty well too [user]kendamatty[/user] - see you in denmark?

BKA

Rob and Matt, your prizes will be delivered on Sunday. Theo, by post.
A little boost given to 2nd & 3rd place, 'cos they earned it.

s070s

This comp. was pretty cool. Got really used to pakking the (kendama) gearbag in the morning and finding a nice spot to flim
and setting your mind to extually doing it and doing it in one shot (with out any cutting)

congrets to the winners !! ( i see three winners ) and everybuddy a big thnx .. 'You all rock harder then ad......' 
mr. void ... this was pretty cool and thanks !