News:

English-language friendly kendama forum open for everyone worldwide. Welcome!

Main Menu

WKO and Glokencup Edit By Niggety Nixaan

Started by NiggetyNixaan, 11 May, 2014, 14:59:27

Previous topic - Next topic

NiggetyNixaan

Id like to thank all the players and people who welcomed me with open arms!

Enjoy.

Niggety Nixaan

The Void

Hooray, cool stuff. Wish I could have been there. Nice to see some footage from the WKO and the Gloken cup, and to see a little bit of the World Champion in action. Thanks for posting.
If you don't want to BUY MY BOOKS 😉, then why not ask your local library to order them in, and read them for free? That would help too. Cheers!

SamB

Really cool. What were the rules for the gloken cup? Did you have to rise through the levels somehow?
BKO 2011 - 2nd, SRC 2011 - 2nd,  SRC 2012 - 2nd, EJC 2012 (unicorns) - 2nd, SRC 2013 - 2nd, BKO 2013 - 3rd - Always the bridesmaid...

kendamatty

This is awesome Arthur!  Really well put together and a great overall view of it.  I can't wait to get my plane ticket one day!

The Void

Quote from: SamB on 14 May, 2014, 18:50:24Really cool. What were the rules for the gloken cup? Did you have to rise through the levels somehow?
I think it's something like this:
Round 1: compulsory tricks, you get point for how many you get, and whether it was 1st or 2nd go.
Round 2: You each choose (5?) tricks from the various levels. Harder tricks are worth more points. Then you are paired off (in head-to-head battles?), and score points for how many of your opponent's tricks you can do. (Knockout style, until only 2 players are left?)

Something like that - I've had it explained to me, but I've never been to one. It''s probably explained on the gloken site somewhere.
If you don't want to BUY MY BOOKS 😉, then why not ask your local library to order them in, and read them for free? That would help too. Cheers!