News:

English-language friendly kendama forum open for everyone worldwide. Welcome!

Main Menu

Beer and Camera makes me a sad panda

Started by kendamatty, 10 May, 2012, 02:45:19

Previous topic - Next topic

kendamatty

Nothing too extreme, but more of a compilation of the 2nd Half of 2011 for myself, from the EKO 2011, up until November time 2011. I just fancied posting a few clips before they get forgotten about, so please enjoy responsibly. NOT like I did hence the title of the video, where my camera met its demise to a pint of beer last year...

there are also a couple of rather old rollerblading clips in there, not for padding but again I like to mess about on Wheelie boots, and kendama makes a nice break in between injuries and winter. More of an insight into myself away from the cup n ball!  :)

And I wanted to challenge myself if I could throw together an edit in two hours... BOOM! great success.

The Void

Sweet stuff! Nice memories of Munich there. And as for Suicide Wingwalker, Suicide Backhand Scoop Spike, and that Moon-Axe combo... :-0!!!!

PS. Your forum Custom Title needs updating, Mr 2012 Champ. :)
If you don't want to BUY MY BOOKS 😉, then why not ask your local library to order them in, and read them for free? That would help too. Cheers!

KendAlex

Sick tricks, the cam shots could be better but the tricks are insane, nice to see some Munish action too.
And the lightningdrop to downspike and the double ,CRAZY
see you in Poland
cheers