News:

English-language friendly kendama forum open for everyone worldwide. Welcome!

Main Menu

Where We Are - Wenatchee Kendama Team

Started by The Void, 16 December, 2012, 04:06:39

Previous topic - Next topic

The Void

If you don't want to BUY MY BOOKS 😉, then why not ask your local library to order them in, and read them for free? That would help too. Cheers!

The Void

...and now I've watched it.
Superlative work, Matthew, you did it again.
Best kendama video ever (again)!
If you don't want to BUY MY BOOKS 😉, then why not ask your local library to order them in, and read them for free? That would help too. Cheers!

MatthewB

Quote from: The Void on 16 December, 2012, 04:56:39
...and now I've watched it.
Superlative work, Matthew, you did it again.
Best kendama video ever (again)!

Hahah that comment was amazing. I'm glad you liked it Void! Thank you.

Dadooh

I watched it 3 times since yesterday. Especially loved the Taohe part with Turner and the Hunter part too. Music choices are money. 

SamB

As above, an amazing film, some epic cup and ball!
I watched it with my girlfriend, who isn't a kendama player really, and she liked it too. She was particularly impressed by Nick Mayo, I think he has the fastest spinnyest tricks that just end up looking generally cool.
I was blown away by how good you all are, and am most jealous of the scenery you can shoot in!
Any of the guys thinking of coming over to Europe for the EKO in tolouse?
BKO 2011 - 2nd, SRC 2011 - 2nd,  SRC 2012 - 2nd, EJC 2012 (unicorns) - 2nd, SRC 2013 - 2nd, BKO 2013 - 3rd - Always the bridesmaid...

Thorny

Anybody else astounded by Zack Winters' likeness to Colin Sander? Uber-doppleganger, right there.

JakeParsons

I was so excited when I saw Hunter Bailey wearing that Tampa Bay Rays hat. Whether or not he likes the Rays, I'm not sure, but Tampa bay was represented in the Best Kendama movie of all time!

www.Facebook.com/TampaBayKendama

shalafi

Excellent video, knowing a few of the people that appears makes it even better :)

Great job!
Spanish Kendama Champion 2010, 2012, 2014-16
Depth Perception is Overrated.

MatthewB

Quote from: SamB on 17 December, 2012, 12:16:48
As above, an amazing film, some epic cup and ball!
I watched it with my girlfriend, who isn't a kendama player really, and she liked it too. She was particularly impressed by Nick Mayo, I think he has the fastest spinnyest tricks that just end up looking generally cool.
I was blown away by how good you all are, and am most jealous of the scenery you can shoot in!
Any of the guys thinking of coming over to Europe for the EKO in tolouse?

I really want to make it to the EJC next year. What is the EKO?

Quote from: Thorny on 17 December, 2012, 15:03:40
Anybody else astounded by Zack Winters' likeness to Colin Sander? Uber-doppleganger, right there.

When we were at Battle in Seattle, I had multiple kids come up to me and ask, "Hey Matt, is that Colin Sander right there?" Hahaha. "Why yes. It is."

The Void

Quote from: Thorny on 17 December, 2012, 15:03:40Anybody else astounded by Zack Winters' likeness to Colin Sander? Uber-doppleganger, right there.
Got to admit, I was fooled for a few seconds there. :)
Quote from: MatthewB on 18 December, 2012, 01:57:26I really want to make it to the EJC next year. What is the EKO?
European Kendama Open. Unmissable European event - Japanese players come over for it, and the cream of the Europeans gather too[nb]Read a review of 2011, or watch the full video here: http://kendama.co.uk/EKO2011review.html
Read a review of the full week's EJC/EKO experience of 2012 at http://www.kendama.co.uk/forum/index.php/topic,353.msg4183.html#msg4183[/nb]. Details of 2013 have not yet been announced, but it's extremely likely to take place at the European Juggling Convention in Toulouse. Watch this space.