News:

English-language friendly kendama forum open for everyone worldwide. Welcome!

Main Menu

Aluminium mini - KendAlex & Dutchkendama

Started by BKA, 11 March, 2013, 14:19:22

Previous topic - Next topic

BKA

BrandonYoder

BKA

Send a PM to KendAlex.... if you're serious about it. He takes pre-orders then runs a small batch when he has enough takers. Don't know the exact price, but they're not cheap.

RodDama

these look awesome! i wanna play with one!

KendAlex

thanks for posting this edit Void :)

this mini is a proto type to see if it is working,
like void said this is not cheap.

it is made out of the same aluminium as the normal size and have the same shapes as well only 50% smaller
this weight 70 gram and the ken is 8 cm, with the tama on top it is 9 cm, same hight as the T-8 from Gloken.

first i do a pre-order run on the normal size aluminium about 2 weeks , they are around the 150 euro - 130 pounds - 200 dollar with free shipping (fixed price)
and after that i do a pre-order run for the mini aluminium kendamas, i think they would be around the 100 euro - 90 pounds - 135 dollars, without shipping, but i think it could get it send as mailbox mail in a bubble anvelop and would be around the 10 euro in europe and 15 euro world wide

to make let make this mini takes almost the same time as to make the normal size and the factory count material that is used in KG, so most of the price is for the handling by one person to let the parts made inclusive the drillings
but i can tell you this, of all the mini kendamas i have, this one react the best of all of them and is almost similar to a normal wooden ozora, only smaller.
i'm so happy that i finaly set my mind on let making this mini, that i hope that a lot of people respect the product and find the money to buy one in the future.

there is one big plus on this mini, you can use normal strings and in the 3-4 hours that we have tested it , the string did not snapped :) :)
you can string it just like a normal kendama or only trough the sorado to make it easier.(depends on how high or low you like the sorado on the ken)

i will bring one to the BKO in April for sure,
cheers
Alex

br4d24

Pass that Dutch! Haha wicked video, it must take some mad skill to nail tricks on something that small.

RodDama

if you think that is small... check this out. I have mad respect for Alex in this edit especially... i played one of these.. suffice to say its damn near impossible! But Alex proves otherwise, as usual :)