News:

English-language friendly kendama forum open for everyone worldwide. Welcome!

Main Menu

The ever popular "Today I..." thread

Started by BatDancer, 04 July, 2011, 21:24:24

Previous topic - Next topic

The Void

If you don't want to BUY MY BOOKS 😉, then why not ask your local library to order them in, and read them for free? That would help too. Cheers!

shalafi

Spanish Kendama Champion 2010, 2012, 2014-16
Depth Perception is Overrated.

shalafi

I landed my first moon circle, on camera. And my first aeroplane swap to spike, twice (not on camera)

First time I went serious about landing those two.

Edit; And another trick I just thought of, which may go in my next edit.

Kendama - Moon circle:

the milky oolong

Great tricks, [user]shalafi[/user]!

After a disappointing weekend's kendama, today I felt right on top of things again, sharpened up the spike on the green Ozora and spent the evening just stringing long lines of JS and Lighthouse stuff, then mirroring the same in Reverse:

Aero > Jumping Stick > Build the Lighthouse > Lighthouse Somersault > Falling Down > Reverse Build the Lighthouse > Reverse Lighthouse Somersault > Reverse Falling Down > Reverse Jumping Stick.

Really cleaned up my game a lot in this area, especially as I am trying to lengthen my trick lines at the moment. As usual, Knees, and, not to forget, Lungs!
Kendama Berlin
German Kendama Open 2014: 1st Place Speed Trick, 2nd Place Knockout
German Kendama Championships 2015: 3rd Place Speed Trick
KEN FEST Hannover, 2016: 3rd Place KEN Battle
KENDAMA CLASH Berlin 2016: 1st Place Intermediate

The Void

Nice one, shalafi. It's the intake of breath and wide eyed look of surprise that gets me. :)
Milky, that's a nutso line if you got it all in one.
Lungs! Yes, I'm always telling people who are learning to juggle "don't forget to breathe!"
If you don't want to BUY MY BOOKS 😉, then why not ask your local library to order them in, and read them for free? That would help too. Cheers!

the milky oolong

Quote from: The Void on 27 January, 2015, 21:57:03
Nice one, shalafi. It's the intake of breath and wide eyed look of surprise that gets me. :)
Milky, that's a nutso line if you got it all in one.
Lungs! Yes, I'm always telling people who are learning to juggle "don't forget to breathe!"

Hey [user]Void[/user], I got it on film in the worst tablet camera quality ever, if you really wanna see it, don't have many other options for filming stuff right now. I'll upload it if you want!

http://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=1549667511952471
Kendama Berlin

The Void

the milky oolong

Kendama Berlin

HansNickmans

I got a premium gold last weekend and yesterday I managed a corkscrew (or tré) lighthouse flip. Missed the spike though...
Kendama Belgium!

the milky oolong

Beautiful trick, Hans! So satisfying.

Today I set myself two targets: Fast Hand Lighthouse the World (Small Cup > fhLH > Big Cup > fhLH...) and Fast Hand Aeroplane the World. Still struggling with the Fast Hand Aeros, but such a great model for training.
Kendama Berlin

The Void

Nice work guys.
Today I recorded the first trick for Outlink. Coming soon!
Now I'm off to see The Scaramanga Six, yay!

shalafi

Today I glued the tips of some Kendamas and discovered that the cliff John is great for holding them upside down

The Void

I had a nice session at the juggling club tonight. No other clickers were there this evening, so I tried KCC#31 (got better, but not all the way), recorded some record runs and a silly trick. Vids tomorrow. I also had a couple of ideas for Outlink tricks.

Leologic777

Today I landed...
my first whirlwind with my kendama usa tribute triple stripe black and blue.
Getting Better!- 11 Kendama's- Been playing for 9 months

BKA