News:

English-language friendly kendama forum open for everyone worldwide. Welcome!

Main Menu

Spacewalk 1-Turn Lunar

Started by KendAlex, 16 March, 2013, 16:06:29

Previous topic - Next topic

KendAlex

Hello Folks,

today i made another Tutorial
this time again a advanced/expert trick,
Spacewalk to one turn Lunar

i hope it will help you to get the job done.
enjoy

BKA

Great stuff, Alex, as always. Thanks.
We will add one minor (obvious?!) point: Make sure you have removed any twist from your string before starting, as this will make the ken likely to twist on the exit.

KendAlex

thanks
and yes Void you are right, always importand to remove any twist in the string, but it should be a standard on all tricks you like to do.
must be the mind rule number one if you play kendama.

The Void

BKA wrote that, not Void.

Thanks for this tutorial, Alex. I had a few sessions at it, and I got close, but I still couldn't find the right technique to get the ken to come up with the right spin. I got close a few times, but not consistent. I also tried using ken grip for the release instead, and it felt a little nicer to me, but I still didn't get it. Oh well, more practice, I suppose!
Cheers.
If you don't want to BUY MY BOOKS 😉, then why not ask your local library to order them in, and read them for free? That would help too. Cheers!

KendAlex

Sorry BKA and Void

And yeah it is finding your way to start the spacewalk, that is very importand, i did see it a couple of times Chimadera-san nails it in front of my eyes.
and yes he hold the ken with normal ken grip, but wit me the ken keeps spinning.
good luck