News:

English-language friendly kendama forum open for everyone worldwide. Welcome!

Main Menu

"SunRise Pocket Junior"

Started by The Void, 24 April, 2012, 11:46:30

Previous topic - Next topic

The Void

Quote from: FilthyTown on 21 March, 2012, 22:22:19Oh and are those mini Sunrise?!
The Pocket Junior Sunrise "SunRise Pocket Junior" is out now. It's online in the KendamaUSA store, but I'm sure it's in the Juggle Store shop too. Red, green, blue and orange.
I haven't played with one yet, so I can't give you a report.
If you don't want to BUY MY BOOKS 😉, then why not ask your local library to order them in, and read them for free? That would help too. Cheers!

BKA

From the horse's mouth:
QuoteHere is a pre-production photo from the SunRise vaults.
Personal like for the extra sharp spike for this playground model. In the meantime that has been adjusted to normal angle.
The Sarado looks like a fatty but we thought we would go with this design as it keeps the weight up high (good for lighthouse balancing) and makes lunar easier on a smaller model (large soft spot for landing)

AlexSmith

Somehow, I am yet to own a kendama that isn't standard sized. I think I'm going to change that soon though haha. Go for something reeal big, and perhaps a mini too.

Anthony A

Quote from: AlexSmith on 25 April, 2012, 19:34:37
Somehow, I am yet to own a kendama that isn't standard sized. I think I'm going to change that soon though haha. Go for something reeal big, and perhaps a mini too.

I was in Atlanta and hung out with Christian Fraser and got to play with practically every kendama imaginable. The Sunrise Picket Mini was way awesome. It practically suctions the lunars in because the cups are the same size but the ball is smaller. I say go for it! I know I want one.

I'm going to try and start threads about the various big kendamas out there. I got to try them all with Christian and I own a Sweets biggie as well.

BKA

Bit of a necro post here, but Mr Jumpshoe has put up his review of the Pocket Junior. Read it here:
http://www.kendama.cz/text/pocket-sunrise-%E2%80%93-a-rocket-in-your-pocket