News:

English-language friendly kendama forum open for everyone worldwide. Welcome!

Main Menu

Ken Around the World

Started by Kernow Kendama, 14 January, 2013, 23:12:25

Previous topic - Next topic

mreasyguy

Got my edit finished tonight. Onwards to London next! Enjoi!

The Void

Cool stuff Adam! I particularly liked the trick by the bell, and the penultimate trick.
Cheers dude.
If you don't want to BUY MY BOOKS 😉, then why not ask your local library to order them in, and read them for free? That would help too. Cheers!

SamB

Just came through my door, its a beauty! Hopefully clouds will clear and I can get filming ASAP.
BTW on  Instagram (which is packed with kendama people) I've logged the first #kenaroundtheworld tag (#KAtW already has 100 photos for some reason)
BKO 2011 - 2nd, SRC 2011 - 2nd,  SRC 2012 - 2nd, EJC 2012 (unicorns) - 2nd, SRC 2013 - 2nd, BKO 2013 - 3rd - Always the bridesmaid...

Kendama UK

The Kernow Kendama guys have also added a new leg to the journey (Dunfermline to Grimsby) as the Ken will now be visiting the Victory Team.

Track the progress of the Kendama and view entrant videos using our interactive map here: Kendama Tracker

Cheers

Kendama UK
Site: Kendama UK | Pro Team: Kendama UK Pro Team | Shop: Kendama Shop

Kernow Kendama

Thanks for the #kenaroundtheworld info Sam. Don't really understand #tagging but slowly getting the hang of it. Have just added a few myself to Instagram:-)
Cheers n Gone
KEN BOOTY

Kendama UK

Mike Scott has uploaded his edit (Birmingham). It's pretty cool, you can check it out on our Kendama Tracker - the link is two posts up from this one :-)

The Ken has gone 361 miles so far! (as the crow flies. I'm presuming the Ken is being taken around the UK by a crow)

BKA

Nice variation of Around The Triangle, Mike.  :)

SamB

My Ken Around the World video is done!

Sadly it was very grey and very cold when we shot it, frozen fingers really make some tricks very difficult.
Enjoy!
BKO 2011 - 2nd, SRC 2011 - 2nd,  SRC 2012 - 2nd, EJC 2012 (unicorns) - 2nd, SRC 2013 - 2nd, BKO 2013 - 3rd - Always the bridesmaid...

SamB

Oh and I purposely didn't watch anyone else's videos until I finished mine. Crikey they are all brilliant! Good work guys! this Ken is having a great trip!

Kernow Kendama

Proper Job:-) Nice to see the KAtW Ken at some of the UK's most famous spots. Cheers Sam and Thanks for your support
KEN BOOTY

BKA

Nice, Sam, those flat jumping sticks (for want of a better description) were very cool. Best scenery so far!

RodDama

this is great! cant wait for it to make it to canada!!
-RodDama!

www.terrakendama.com

Kendama UK

After being hampered a bit by spring weather in the UK, our guys have now got their Ken Around The World edit finished!

Enjoy!

Track the Kendama's journey on our map (it's leaving British shores soon!) and view all the past videos here: Kendama Tracker

donald grant

Great edit with some rock-hard skills.  Extra brownie points for stepping outside and braving the arctic hellhole that Fife has been for the last couple of weeks...:)

The Void

Really nice, looked great, and I loved 2:37, Mikey!
If you don't want to BUY MY BOOKS 😉, then why not ask your local library to order them in, and read them for free? That would help too. Cheers!