News:

English-language friendly kendama forum open for everyone worldwide. Welcome!

Main Menu

Click Nomination

Started by Dimensions, 20 February, 2014, 14:08:08

Previous topic - Next topic

LarsVegas

Oh no! I'm back and I've got some footage. Please give me two more days and I'll post the video.

Sorry for the delay.
EKO 2012 - European Beginner Champion

shalafi

no rush, take your time :)
Spanish Kendama Champion 2010, 2012, 2014-16
Depth Perception is Overrated.

LarsVegas

Again, sorry for the delay. With tight deadlines now, I had to complete the outlink video first.

But here it is. I don't have any fancy combinations, so I thought I combine Kendama with something else. Turned out that Lighthouse and Skiing isn't exactly made for each other. But also the Tyrolean Trapeze Acrobats took some time. Twirling is rather easy as long as you stay in one plane. The finish is hard :)

And I nominate [user]AlexSmith[/user] ...
EKO 2012 - European Beginner Champion

BKA

Did you message him too?

Dimensions

Yeah I did message him but it seems like he's just got back from Hawaii, so it must depend when he's next online

How about add a second person in to the mix so we have two nominations going on a once to liven this thread up?
So ill nominate [user]Kendamatty[/user]

But remember [user]AlexSmith [/user]your nomination is live too

-Rob
Shameless Self-Promotion:
http://www.youtube.com/user/escapees6

kendamatty

Cheers for the nomination Rob!  Loving the slam tricks right now, so another lunchtime special.

Kendama click nominate - slam lighthouse combo - juggling videos hosted @ Juggling.tv

I click nominate @JeffreyItaliaander

Sending him an email now!

PikWik

@kendamatty - that lighthouse combo was Class

The Void

If you don't want to BUY MY BOOKS 😉, then why not ask your local library to order them in, and read them for free? That would help too. Cheers!

shalafi

I hate you kendamatty, such an insane trick done like is easy...

Now seriously, really cool trick.
Spanish Kendama Champion 2010, 2012, 2014-16
Depth Perception is Overrated.

kendamatty

cheers for the support guys! Honestly - heavy ken gets the job done, much less wild on the coming up!

Dimensions

That trick has been my favourite so far! I knew you wouldn't disappoint

Has Jeffrey said anything yet?

-Rob
Shameless Self-Promotion:
http://www.youtube.com/user/escapees6

JeffreyItaliaander

JeffreyItaliaander

Hope to film this today!

JeffreyItaliaander

Soooo... I use my mobile phone to film stuff like this. And my phone died... so uhmm Matt, you'll have to nominate someone else :P Soryy

kendamatty

Unlucky Jeffrey, sorry to hear that.  Guess we'll all have to wait until Copenhagen to see you unleash your beastly bird skills!

In that case, I would love to click nominate Sam Bradley from London Town!  I shall send him a message this afternoon