News:

English-language friendly kendama forum open for everyone worldwide. Welcome!

Main Menu

Kendama Forum Collaboration Video 2014 - Call for submissions.

Started by The Void, 28 February, 2014, 17:58:14

Previous topic - Next topic

Cliffdama

Yo void can i send you thal clip form my instAgram? Also got it hd. Or should i film it agaib with a good cam?

The Void

I'd like clips that haven't already been online, so that the final video is completely new. So yeah, if you could film something new[nb]Well, the trick can be the same, but the clip should be new.[/nb], that'd be cool. :) Cheers.
If you don't want to BUY MY BOOKS 😉, then why not ask your local library to order them in, and read them for free? That would help too. Cheers!

Cliffdama

Just changed the beginning and end of the combo to something harder/better. Waiting for the sun now. Or maybe next weekend in dublin! :D

shalafi

Quote from: Cliffdama on 11 March, 2014, 12:50:34
Just changed the beginning and end of the combo to something harder/better. Waiting for the sun now. Or maybe next weekend in dublin! :D
I recommend the garden of Dublin's Castle or St Stephens Green for filming :)
Spanish Kendama Champion 2010, 2012, 2014-16
Depth Perception is Overrated.

The Void

If you don't want to BUY MY BOOKS 😉, then why not ask your local library to order them in, and read them for free? That would help too. Cheers!

mrjuggles

I will definitely submit something, but it won't be until all the bloody snow has melted!

The Void

A snowy landscape can be really nice scenery! A bit chilly to film in though, fair enough. :)

Confound

The Void

Cool. I'll be travelling for ages though, so don't worry if I don't reply quickly.
Cheers!

The Void

The Void

RodDama

-RodDama!

www.terrakendama.com

The Void

Just trying to download them right now. Having some problems, but I think that might be at my end. I'll let you know soon.

The Void

Dimensions

Shameless Self-Promotion:
http://www.youtube.com/user/escapees6