News:

English-language friendly kendama forum open for everyone worldwide. Welcome!

Main Menu

Nick Stodd Prospect Mod Tama ideas?

Started by BenBenVx, 24 March, 2015, 09:34:20

Previous topic - Next topic

BenBenVx

So I have a Stodd on the way, and was wondering what you guys thought would be the best tama to sit on this beauty.. Atm im thinking maybe a sparkling green mugen musou but really don't know. Your input is greatly appreciated.

Dimensions

My idea would be to weigh it when it arrives. Then weigh every Tama you own currently, attach that tama to it and test it. Then buy a new one in a more suitable colour.
I would not recommend a sparkling green Musou as they are practically Black (I think you may have meant emerald green?) and they are slightly bigger, therefore a little heavier for a standard sized GT

Hope this helped
-Rob
Shameless Self-Promotion:
http://www.youtube.com/user/escapees6

BenBenVx

Thank you, this does help! That sounds like a top idea. I looked at the sparkling today and yeah, they are dark AF. I was thinking of the "delight green" lol.. I did not know about there larger size, thanks for the heads up! ill get it all weighed and things soon as it arrives. in the mean time if you come across tamas that look like they would suit this then HMU!!
Thanks again bro

Cand1ez

White oozora premium.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

shalafi

I think a Krom Deluxe with stripes will look great on that, or a mahogany natty.
Spanish Kendama Champion 2010, 2012, 2014-16
Depth Perception is Overrated.

jakub.zahumensky

I think a clear white tama with a matt finish would suit it best

BenBenVx

Appreciate the input.

This is what I have ended up with, and it plays like a dream.

Premium Gold Ozzora x GT-Stodd