News:

English-language friendly kendama forum open for everyone worldwide. Welcome!

Main Menu

Grain Theory GT-1 Spectrum French Press and SourMash Grape Drank Tama eBay Sale

Started by windex73, 22 February, 2014, 19:27:26

Previous topic - Next topic

windex73

I put up a sale on eBay.  I'm located in the US.  It's a grain theory gt1 spectrum French Press ken and sourmash grape drank tama.  Flat rate shipping in the U.S. Worldwide shipping is available.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Grain-Theory-GT-1-Spectrum-French-Press-SourMash-Grape-Drank-Kendama-/301098586795?pt=Classic_Toys_US&hash=item461adfd2ab

RodDama

[MOD EDIT: Comment deleted]
Quote from: BKA on 19 November, 2012, 15:03:52RULES:
- STAY OUT OF OTHER PEOPLE'S THREADS. If you are not interested in buying what's on offer, just ignore it. If you think it's overpriced, then just ignore it. (If you are correct, no-one will buy it anyway). Unsolicited "interfering" posts run the risk of being deleted.
-RodDama!

www.terrakendama.com

windex73

Got another GT-1 for sale, but this time it is a brand new Hickory ken and natural Hickory tama.  Thought I was going to keep one to play and one for display but it plays too well for me to have all the fun.  I'm keeping the "dead on" and selling the other.  Tama is 79g and ken is 81g for a total of 160g.  Flat rate shipping in the US and worldwide is available at whatever the calculated price is according to eBay.  See eBay link for more details, price and payment info.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Grain-Theory-GT-1-Hickory-Kendama-/301106455025?hash=item461b57e1f1

mrjuggles

[MOD EDIT: Comment deleted]
Quote from: BKA on 19 November, 2012, 15:03:52RULES:
- STAY OUT OF OTHER PEOPLE'S THREADS. If you are not interested in buying what's on offer, just ignore it. If you think it's overpriced, then just ignore it. (If you are correct, no-one will buy it anyway). Unsolicited "interfering" posts run the risk of being deleted.

windex73

Quote from: mrjuggles on 25 February, 2014, 02:39:18[MOD EDIT: Comment deleted]

I sense a little sarcasm with that last comment  :-\.  Let me know if I read that wrong.

On a side note, there's always the option to make an offer if you think the price is too high.

I'd highly recommend trying to get one when the next batch comes out though.  The balance, craftsmanship, sound of the clack, feel of the swoop...the "dead on" hickory is pretty legit.