News:

English-language friendly kendama forum open for everyone worldwide. Welcome!

Main Menu

BLK Kendama???

Started by Dama_Todd, 26 September, 2014, 01:26:34

Previous topic - Next topic

Dama_Todd

Hello all, been into dama for a while now and I noticed a brand recently called blkkendama. Just wondering if anyone has any knowledge of this brand and its quality?
Thanks! Todd

The Void

If you search the forum for "blk", you'll find a couple of opinions. I've never tried one.
If you don't want to BUY MY BOOKS 😉, then why not ask your local library to order them in, and read them for free? That would help too. Cheers!

SuperC0rndawg

I have two friends who got BLKs as their first kendamas and I tried both briefly. One was the black tama black ken and the other was the bright red tama with black ken. I didn't like them personally. There wasn't anything special about them to me that justified the price point. I feel like you could get a better kendama for less :-\. But I'm biased because I like a tacky tama that doesn't feel sticky on my fingers and I don't like painted or stained kens. I think with BLK it's all about the paint color and style of the kendama. But all that is just my first impressions and my own issue against stained kens :P . I feel like dama preference is a beautiful thing that makes the game more personal!