News:

English-language friendly kendama forum open for everyone worldwide. Welcome!

Main Menu

[For sale] Stuff from Japan, inc limited edition JKA40th

Started by The Void, 20 September, 2015, 18:11:14

Previous topic - Next topic

The Void

[Please log in to see the attached images. (See also images in the following post.)]

Gear!

Item & price.
Gentosha Jnr  - Pink seal! £13.50
SOLD Sunrise Strata Tama  - Rainbow edition, all natural dyes  £23
TK16, Beech wood  - Metallic purple - Limited edition "JKA40th" model  £27.50
Royal Kendama, inc Natural - £12
[Update: Both SOLD] GT16 (1 Red, 1 Battleship Grey) - Limited edition "JKA40th" model £22
[Update: SOLD] Shin Fuji Natty (Beech ken, and I think that's a ?maple? tama. Could be cherry wood.)  £16

Plus postage at cost.
If you don't want to BUY MY BOOKS 😉, then why not ask your local library to order them in, and read them for free? That would help too. Cheers!

The Void

[Please log in to see the attached images]
If you don't want to BUY MY BOOKS 😉, then why not ask your local library to order them in, and read them for free? That would help too. Cheers!

shalafi

I'd be interested in one of the 40th anniversary models. Preference is red, then purple, then gray.

I know Ireland is not strictly speaking UK, but just so you know.
Spanish Kendama Champion 2010, 2012, 2014-16
Depth Perception is Overrated.

The Void

The Void

Now offering to UK people or BKA Members outside the UK.

The Void

I'm amazed there hasn't been more interest. C'mon, people...

#rare #amazing #awesomesauce #collectable #omg #buzzword #hype

That ought to do it.  ::)
If these don't go soon, I reckon I'll put the prices up.

KenSan

Sorry Void but I still have a Premium white and natty ozora, and a TK16 sitting in the wardrobe after my summer hols in Tokyo!

Itching to use the oz's!
3rd place @ BKO 2016 Adv. Division. :-)

shalafi

Quote from: The Void on 25 September, 2015, 11:40:04
I'm amazed there hasn't been more interest. C'mon, people...
I am amazed as well. I guess the most "collect all" people were also in Japan for the JKA40 event...
Spanish Kendama Champion 2010, 2012, 2014-16
Depth Perception is Overrated.

HansNickmans

I am interested in the grey GT16. What would shipping be to Belgium?
Kendama Belgium!

The Void

Prices increased on JKA40th models.

@HansNickmans £5.50 by Royal Mail International Standard (3-5 days). Price to you (only) on the GT16 remains at £20.

BenPycroft24

The Void

The Void

The Void