News:

English-language friendly kendama forum open for everyone worldwide. Welcome!

Main Menu

Winter is coming

Started by The Void, 03 November, 2016, 16:06:12

Previous topic - Next topic

The Void

...in this hemisphere, at least. Shorter days, less light, colder, windier, wetter. Not so much fun to play outdoors, if it's even possible. Time to retreat to the kitchen and put most air tricks into hibernation. What are your strategies for winter play?
If you don't want to BUY MY BOOKS 😉, then why not ask your local library to order them in, and read them for free? That would help too. Cheers!

KenSan

No strategies here. Just the usual, play whenever I get the chance, take it down the park with the kids and snatch the odd spacewalk whilst kicking the football around with my sons.
I learnt to spacewalk/lightning drop indoors so just have to pay attention to where the kids are when I unleash one ;D
3rd place @ BKO 2016 Adv. Division. :-)

donald grant

Leave a couple of battered kens by the front door, for chucking around on freezing countryside walks....:)

the milky oolong

Finally start turning my own bilboquets... anyone interested?
Kendama Berlin
German Kendama Open 2014: 1st Place Speed Trick, 2nd Place Knockout
German Kendama Championships 2015: 3rd Place Speed Trick
KEN FEST Hannover, 2016: 3rd Place KEN Battle
KENDAMA CLASH Berlin 2016: 1st Place Intermediate

s070s

The Void

9/11. Winter is here. funking hell.
Well, I've had an tolerable innings, life was fun. I feel sorry for you young folks though. Good luck.
If you don't want to BUY MY BOOKS 😉, then why not ask your local library to order them in, and read them for free? That would help too. Cheers!

HansNickmans

Around the galaxy is my goal these days. Let's hope for this winter :)
Kendama Belgium!