News:

English-language friendly kendama forum open for everyone worldwide. Welcome!

Main Menu

Black Ozora (unopened) for other lighter color

Started by shalafi, 27 December, 2014, 20:34:31

Previous topic - Next topic

shalafi

I have an unopened Black Ozora. I'd very much prefer a lighter color. My order of preference is: red, yellow, white and light blue.

If  someone wants to trade a lighter colored Ozora for this black one, please let me know.
Spanish Kendama Champion 2010, 2012, 2014-16
Depth Perception is Overrated.

kaskaderos.com

I will change your black ozora in solid color you like. http://www.kaskaderos.com/kendama-ozora_1
Only problem is i don`t want pay the transport costs. To GB ist expensive from germany.

May be you will be in germany one day, than let me know. Keep the kendama closed, than i will change it for you.
What you do with your right, must be profed by left hand...

shalafi

Actually I like in Ireland, and yes, I agree with you, shipping costs can be as expensive as the Kendama itself.

I'll keep it closed until next EKO / BKO / IKO and see if someone wants to trade it on the spot.

IF you plan to go to any of those, we can talk about it on this thread :)

Kev

Hi [user]shalafi[/user]

I have an unopened light blue Ozora that i'd be willing to trade for your black Ozora (I've been needing a kendama to go with my dinner jacket you see  ;) )

I don't want to gazump anyone else obviously but if you're up for it, I feel we've known each other long enough via the forum for me to trust you to post it to me and for me to do the same in return to you. You pay your postage, I'll pay mine. How does that sound?

shalafi

Hi Kev,

I'm not in a rush for this trade, I've plenty of Kendamas to play with.

if you are going to the EKO we can exchange them there and save the shipping. Do you know how much the shipping can be? I have no idea.

Kev

Hi shalafi,

You're in the UK right? If so shipping through standard mail will be about 3 or 4 pounds depending on if we choose 1st or 2nd class.

I'm up for it if you are - I also have plenty to play with but you can't beat the joy of another new kendama :)

shalafi

I live in Ireland it can be a bit more expensive.

Anyhow I'd like to get a red one if possible, blue is my last option.

Let's wait and see if someone else is up to the trade.

shalafi

Hey [user]Kev[/user], I already got a yellow Ozora, so I don't need another light color one.

I can sell it to you if you are still interested in it and mail it straight away.

shalafi

I finally traded this one for a Trojka. Both sides are very happy with the trade.